Non-forum activities.

RevelationWT

Need help on all things - outside of forum. For example' date=' sending friend requests. editing profile pic etc. Just started to view blogs and such but am finding it difficult. If anybody has some quick tips and what they think is useful info please add here.

Cheers.[/quote']

to send a friend request you have to go to that persons profile, youll see it. editing profile pic is at the top next to where it says profile it says edit. dont know about the blogs. anything else?

Nice 1. Aloysha24 you're on fire tonight! it's a start, i'll try n upolad some pics next. I'm gonna visit the countryside tomorrow so I may get some moody mountain shots or something. Maybe an edited picture of me hitting my heavy bag, make me 240 lbs or something.

As always, thanks for your help and a good laugh over these crazy few days!

Nice 1. Aloysha24 you're on fire tonight! it's a start' date=' i'll try n upolad some pics next. I'm gonna visit the countryside tomorrow so I may get some moody mountain shots or something. Maybe an edited picture of me hitting my heavy bag, make me 240 lbs or something.

As always, thanks for your help and a good laugh over these crazy few days![/quote']

always happy to help.

Archived