Top Reasons Why UFC is Goin to SH*T Lately!

n1cktr3b

These are some reasons why UFC is going to SH*T lately

1. Dan Henderson situation.

Dan Henderson being robbed of a title shot. Anderson fights forrest in a horrible matchup. Now I hear talk of Henderson not signing a new contract with UFC.

2. Shogun vs Machida.

Suppsed to be a great fight but both fighters hold back because the corners say they are winning. Fighters need to always try and finish fights. Someone tell these guys in their language. Also Shogun WAS robbed. He was landing vicious kicks. Anybody who thinks that doesnt win a fight should explain to me how Forrest took the belt from Rampage.

3. Rampage Quits.

What a waste of a whole lot of trash talking on TUF 10. How is anyone supposed to watch that garbage now knowing they wont even fight...?

4. Dancing with CHUCK?

Just too embarressing, I shouldnt even have to say thing. I'm pretty sure Dana approved. I would rather see him fight anyday.

5. Brock gets sick.

This is going to slow him down big time, plus takes away a huge fight for fans.

6. GSP pulls groin

Makes for a boring fight and not being able to see one of the best fighters in UFC for 6 months.

7. Randy signs new contract

Retire already. If he gets seriously injured in the ring it's going to be because of his age, and all the fighters will suffer.

8. Bad Refs

Why are refs stopping fights when the oppenent is not only defending himself but also trying to stand up from the ground. I've seen this twice in the past two UFC events.

9. Fedor

Should be in the UFC.

Anybody else is welcome to add to the list, I may think of a few more things.

Dan Henderson being robbed of a title shot. Anderson fights forrest in a horrible matchup. Now I hear talk of Henderson not signing a new contract with UFC.

2. Shogun vs Machida.

Suppsed to be a great fight but both fighters hold back because the corners say they are winning. Fighters need to always try and finish fights. Someone tell these guys in their language. Also Shogun WAS robbed. He was landing vicious kicks. Anybody who thinks that doesnt win a fight should explain to me how Forrest took the belt from Rampage.

3. Rampage Quits.

What a waste of a whole lot of trash talking on TUF 10. How is anyone supposed to watch that garbage now knowing they wont even fight...?

4. Dancing with CHUCK?

Just too embarressing' date=' I shouldnt even have to say thing. I'm pretty sure Dana approved. I would rather see him fight anyday.

5. Brock gets sick.

6. GSP pulls groin

Makes for a boring fight and not being able to see one of the best fighters in UFC for 6 months.

Retire already. If he gets seriously injured in the ring it's going to be because of his age, and all the fighters will suffer.

8. Bad Refs

Why are refs stopping fights when the oppenent is not only defending himself but also trying to stand up from the ground. I've seen this twice in the past two UFC events.

9. Fedor

Should be in the UFC.

Anybody else is welcome to add to the list, I may think of a few more things.[/quote']

1. Agreed

2. Get over it.

3. Good, wasn't a big fan anyways

4. Doesn't really affect the UFC...

5. Not his fault, unless he was licking door knobs..

6. Again, not his fault.

7. How is him getting injured going to make all the fighters suffer? And he still is a good fighter..

8. The Rothwell call wasn't that bad of a call, he took like 5 or 6 undefended/unanswered hits to the face.

9, Better off without him.

I agree execpt for with two of them. Hendo did get screwed but quite frankly they already fought and belfort vs silva would draw alot more attention. I say promise Hendo the winner of that fight. Also the Rampage situation, ya he dropped out of a fight in his hometown which is gay. However he is a buisness man and that is a once in a lifetime opportunity, he isnt duckin rashad and they are going to fight at the beggining of next year. That fight will happen and Rampage better not dissapoint any fans when it does. He owes the fans a huge performance but you cant really blame him for the movie gig, almost anybody would have made that choice.

2. Shogun vs Machida.

3. Rampage Quits.

4. Dancing with CHUCK?

Just too embarressing' date=' I shouldnt even have to say thing. I'm pretty sure Dana approved. I would rather see him fight anyday.

5. Brock gets sick.

6. GSP pulls groin

8. Bad Refs

9. Fedor

Should be in the UFC.

Anybody else is welcome to add to the list, I may think of a few more things.[/quote']

If only you worked this hard in high school - you might have graduated.

Oh yeah, TheSanMan has given you the correct answer for #2.

Man you wrote some BS there!!!

You got guys training 6 days a week, twice and day and they pull a groin muscle and you're gonna have a cry about it!!!!!

If your so called reasons for the UFC going to sh*t were actually intelegent then this post may have potential....

Nate Marquardt is just as deserving of a title shot as Hendo and I think hes got great skills to even beat Hendo for #1 contender. Silva vs Belfort I think is rushed and ill-deserving of a title but fans would love to see it cos its Vitor against p4p king. Nate Marquardt will win against Silva next time they fight, hes so damn hungry and he definately has improved a tonne since they last faught a while ago.

I disagree with the UFC stance on many subjects, and I don't think very highly of some of the big wigs (Dana) over there. But, the UFC has the best overall talent of any MMA fight league in the world. There are times I want to boycott buying the PPV's, but I order them anyway. There is simply no way you can be a true fanatic of MMA without your dose of UFC events. Just not possible

I disagree with the UFC stance on many subjects' date=' and I don't think very highly of some of the big wigs (Dana) over there. But, the UFC has the best overall talent of any MMA fight league in the world. There are times I want to boycott buying the PPV's, but I order them anyway. There is simply no way you can be a true fanatic of MMA without your dose of UFC events. Just not possible[/quote']

i do agree that they have the best talent

Archived