TUF 10 already a disapointment?

boogieman72

is it just me or do any of you feel that because we know we are not going get to see rampage vs evans after is it is over, the wind really has been took out of tuf 10's sails?

imo the coaches matches have been pretty much the best part of the tuf series, and knowing ahead of time we are not going to see one this time is a big let down.

when i am watching it, and rampage and rashad are talking smack to each other, it is almost like a slap in the face. it serves only to remind me they are not going to have a fight.

i wished they had at least managed to not let us know rampage was leaving till it was all over.

to be honest with you i think rampage is running his mouth and pushing everyones buttons on the show so much cause he knew he was leaving. i didnt have that much respect for rampage as a fighter before all this, and now even that is gone.

Man the fights on this TUF have been so so so bad! And i hate that tities dude! I cant believe the guy called out rampage and then put on the poorest performance and only winning due to the moron on top of him giving him a triangle for his birthday!!!

The best fight this season has been the first one which displayed some awesome wrestling and some devastating elbows!!!

I cant help but like Rampage on the show cause i find him pretty funny!!!

yea rampage is getting annoying' date=' also I can't say I have really enjoyed any of the fights that have been on so far. I'm still hopeful for some better ones but it just seems like every fighter gases mid-first round[/quote']

agree. but i think tonight we see a KO not sure by who or who gets it but something goin down tonight. I also think that the 2nd round of fights should be more interesting as the "lazy don't know anything fighters have been beat.

is it just me or do any of you feel that because we know we are not going get to see rampage vs evans after is it is over' date=' the wind really has been took out of tuf 10's sails?

imo the coaches matches have been pretty much the best part of the tuf series, and knowing ahead of time we are not going to see one this time is a big let down.

when i am watching it, and rampage and rashad are talking smack to each other, it is almost like a slap in the face. it serves only to remind me they are not going to have a fight.

i wished they had at least managed to not let us know rampage was leaving till it was all over.

to be honest with you i think rampage is running his mouth and pushing everyones buttons on the show so much cause he knew he was leaving. i didnt have that much respect for rampage as a fighter before all this, and now even that is gone.[/quote']

yea he knew he was leavin so he just thought he could do or say what he wants.

Archived