UFC still the best: I'll be watching TUF not World Series

plyhard

The UFC brings in the world at the highest level of MMA competition. Dana has done an awesome job in building UFC.

All UFC haters (Shogun fans) need to quit whining and threatening not to watch, blah blah blah.

Its like my grandma used to say "GET THE F*CK OVER IT"

The UFC brings in the world at the highest level of MMA competition. Dana has done an awesome job in building UFC.

All UFC haters (Shogun fans) need to quit whining and threatening not to watch' date=' blah blah blah.

Its like my grandma used to say "GET THE F*CK OVER IT"[/quote']

The most boring part of mma' date=' is more exciting than the best part of baseball.

-Joe Rogan[/quote']

AMEN! UFC is the best, I love it, I really do,I not afriad to say it. (unless my gf is in the room, she hates my love for the UFC)

All UFC haters (Shogun fans) need to quit whining and threatening not to watch' date=' blah blah blah.

Its like my grandma used to say "GET THE F*CK OVER IT"[/quote']

shogun fans are ufc haters? lol your the biggest noob ive seen on this forum yet

muay thai grasshopper

when Shogun was declared the loser his loyal supporters were trashing Dana (not part of the scoring panel of judges), threatened boycotts (never gonna watch again...), and were gonna go write the Cali Athletic Assoc (tell the teacher...). Not all, but the Shogun mob was pretty passionate about their whining.

just remember what Grandma said...

Archived