Dana White get out

legionarivs6

After watching the show tonight, Dana White has reached a new low in my opinion. Saying sh*t and f*uck every other word on the show really isn't a good way to represent the UFC. His demeanor is pathetic and he has the class of a 5 year old. He's hurting the organization. Until the UFC can find a representative that acts professionally and with class, the UFC will always looks to me like a cheap redneck version of what a real world-class fighting organization should be.

When forrest griffen beat stephen bonner in the first ultimate fighter dana wept..i was with him all the way on that,griffen and bonner ate each others guts and came back for more,nowadays these guys wont even jog so they can last the second..and dana gives them praise.....Just sayin.

I agree that its not the blood or the cursing that makes a fight it is the fight,that being said these two guys did land decent blows on each other..however they gassed out in the first!!I mean c'mon the first!!By all means these guys should have at least been somewhat ready for the second.

After watching the show tonight' date=' Dana White has reached a new low in my opinion. Saying sh*t and f*uck every other word on the show really isn't a good way to represent the UFC. His demeanor is pathetic and he has the class of a 5 year old. He's hurting the organization. Until the UFC can find a representative that acts professionally and with class, the UFC will always looks to me like a cheap redneck version of what a real world-class fighting organization should be.[/quote']

This thread is lame, Dana made UFC what it is and you sound like you only like mma because of the UFC so you should be kissing Danas ****, without him you wouldnt even be here talking sh!t

When forrest griffen beat stephen bonner in the first ultimate fighter dana wept..i was with him all the way on that' date='griffen and bonner ate each others guts and came back for more,nowadays these guys wont even jog so they can last the second..and dana gives them praise.....Just sayin.[/quote']

...please stop sayin

first of all we shouldnt care if he curses or not i think we live in a country called america number one. number two however that fight sucked i just think they had him out there to try and get some ratings and i think it worked for the first 20 seconds of the fight after that i lost interest with junk walking into punches. dana is the man and i respect him.

Who gives a @%$#!* about a little cussing!??!

The fight was awful...sure there were a few good shots in there, but them both gassing out and then Meathead running away from Junk during the second round kind of overshadowed the rest of the fight.

I was horrified when I realized we had to watch all 10 minutes of that because no one had enough energy to finish the fight!

All that said, Dana is the man who put UFC where it is today, can't have every fight or show be perfect.

Archived