couture or vera?

button_man

the true test for both fighters,both wants to prove that they belong in the LHW division,both want to prove that they are on the top of there game.its experience against age.how much more has randy left?can vera overcome the odds facing the former HW and LHW champ?

couture has a far much better experience.he will use his wrestling,dirty boxing and his clinch.but can randy still keep up with a far much younger fighter?vera will use his muay thai skills but can he avoid being takendown?wherein randy is dangerous because of his ground and pound.

the true test for both fighters' date='both wants to prove that they belong in the LHW division,both want to prove that they are on the top of there game.its experience against age.how much more has randy left?can vera overcome the odds facing the former HW and LHW champ?

couture has a far much better experience.he will use his wrestling,dirty boxing and his clinch.but can randy still keep up with a far much younger fighter?vera will use his muay thai skills but can he avoid being takendown?wherein randy is dangerous because of his ground and pound.[/quote']

... this fight can go either way, hence the close odds . "wrestling vs. muay thai" & "youth vs. experience" .. The Brits will be entertained for sure . :eek:

the true test for both fighters' date='both wants to prove that they belong in the LHW division,both want to prove that they are on the top of there game.its experience against age.how much more has randy left?can vera overcome the odds facing the former HW and LHW champ?

couture has a far much better experience.he will use his wrestling,dirty boxing and his clinch.but can randy still keep up with a far much younger fighter?vera will use his muay thai skills but can he avoid being takendown?wherein randy is dangerous because of his ground and pound.[/quote']

I just do not know. I would love Randy to win. I have a bias though. It broke my heart when Brock won their fight. That is another story, I CANNOT stand Brock. Big blow hard! I knew that would be a hard fight though because of the size difference but never count Randy out. He is amazing.

Anyway, he has been going through so much personally and when his head is not 100 percent into the game that is when he fautlers. Randy and Matt Hughes have always ranked number one with me. I know did not answer the question did I? Or at least not to well. May the best man win. Behind yah 150% Randy :)

i think vera's chances of winning is to stick-and-move .. pick randy apart .. mix it up alot .. jab,jab,kick,cross, move .. randy's dirty boxing is really good .. but remmber , vera's knees inside clinches are really viscious .. just ask mir ..

vera by decision ..

Never payed a lot of attention to Vera's fights but I noticed a pattern that he beats GnPers but loses to strikers, will be interesting to see how he deals with Randy. Im going to put Randy up 2 rounds to 1, I think Vera will either have an early start or a late finish but Randy will control the majority of the fight and eventually get it onto the ground with some nice GnP for a decision but highly unlikely to finish the fight.

On a side note I never saw Randy beating Brock or big Nog so he hasn't really lost any matches I didn't expect him too lately. The way he manage to contain Brock actually suprised me....but I guess we are going to have to wait and see.

Archived