WTF! Ortiz vs. Griffin 2 as headliners.

mdm514

I'm with ya buddy. I don't see how these two even managed to make co-mainevent. I mean come on, so many better fights to take that place. Sure, Ortiz-Griffin deserved a main card, but no where near main event. At least the rest of the card is pretty stacked.

Personal Opinion: They should take Swick-Hardy off the Couture-Vera card and make it the main event.

most of the mma fanbase still loves tito' date=' i dont get where u guys are getting that everyone hates him. only the hardcore fans hate him.[/quote']

i think tito is hilarious. and when i heard he resigned to the ufc i was stoked even though i've never been a fan

I'm with ya buddy. I don't see how these two even managed to make co-mainevent. I mean come on' date=' so many better fights to take that place. Sure, Ortiz-Griffin deserved a main card, but no where near main event. At least the rest of the card is pretty stacked.

Personal Opinion: They should take Swick-Hardy off the Couture-Vera card and make it the main event.[/quote']

I could not agree with you more. Either do that, or just show the damn thing on Spike for free.

Being a Ortiz fan, I hate this matchup. Who's idea was it to pit Tito against someone he has already beat? If anything, give him someone who he has lost to. Tito vs Rashad would be a good one. I think if Tito loses to Forrest; his UFC career is in major jeopardy from the start. Too risky!

Being a Ortiz fan' date=' I hate this matchup. Who's idea was it to pit Tito against someone he has already beat? If anything, give him someone who he has lost to. Tito vs Rashad would be a good one. I think if Tito loses to Forrest; his UFC career is in major jeopardy from the start. Too risky![/quote']

Smart Man, Tito vs Rashad would be way better, Tito should have won the last one rather then it being a draw, def some unfinished buisness there

Archived