Rampage's temper tantrum!

JoeTheGiggolo

Is it just me. or did the door he threw his fit on seem to be the thinnist door' date=' ever to be constructed to be demolished?[/quote']

No. That is how most interior doors are constructed. They are hollow with a 1/8 inch skin on either side and some ribs of cardboard inside.

Exterior doors are usualy solid core. And are all wood or are filled with dense foam.

I don't know. I have pretty strong doors inside my house and I'm a generally weak guy but I managed to punch a hole in one. The way the guy described them as being constructed is correct. It's hollow on the inside and it's really only 1/8 of an inch thick on each side. Someone who is as strong as rampage can rip through one no problem. It wasn't a cardboard door, it was a standard inside door. lol.

I think it was awesome! His foot went through the door and it pissed him off even more so then went his elbow that got stuck then his head. Rampage wins by decision with a ko over the door in the first round. Rampage 1 Door 0. I want to see the rematch for the belt. Did anybody get to see the staredown at the weigh in?

its a good thing Dana was smart enough (or too cheap) to build the TUF gym with quality materials. A good fighter could throw out his arm or leg by swinging wildly at such flimsy construction.

Rashad is inside Rampage's head - to bad, because Rampage is a simple tool that you hope isn't in the streets in 5 years, smelling of liquor and piss while mumbling Rashad's name.

Sigh, more conspiracy theories. Are we still looking for black helicopters, men in black, the additional gunmen who shot JFK, the carriers deliberately away from Pearl Harbor, and that Bush planned 9-11?

C'mon guys. Its called a hollow door. I had one on my room when I was growing up, and my dad rammed his hand thru it when I was being a brat at around age 10. It was like tissue paper. And my dad is not a big guy lol. Go ahead and spent some coin to debunk this, buy a cheap hollow door and tee off. You will see its not so much to rip it apart.

Lastly, the training area is likely built with various cost savings in mind. They don't need a solid wooden door, those are rather costly, so they save $ on building that structure in many ways. I'm not saying the place is a plywood set, its a real gym, but they don't build them to withstand hurricane force winds in LV lol.

Cheers!

Mc1

Is it just me. or did the door he threw his fit on seem to be the thinnist door' date=' ever to be constructed to be demolished?[/quote']

Dana is smart enough not to spend money on nice doors when he has a bunch of A type personality hotheads in there. It was bound to happen, hell im proud of Rampage for making it as long as he did before blowing a gasket.

I don't know. I have pretty strong doors inside my house and I'm a generally weak guy but I managed to punch a hole in one. The way the guy described them as being constructed is correct. It's hollow on the inside and it's really only 1/8 of an inch thick on each side. Someone who is as strong as rampage can rip through one no problem. It wasn't a cardboard door' date=' it was a standard inside door. lol.[/quote']

ya. and I said MOST interior doors. A high end house, or someone who springs extra bucks for quality could have solid core.

I've punched a few holes in doors in my time.. It sucks.. cus they cost a couple hundred bucks to replace. lol..... a financial lesson in temper control.

Archived