Undefeated Team RASHAD

GeneSpillers

Team Rashad remains undefeated. It is obvious that they will remain undefeated throughout the whole first round. It will be shocking if Jones defeats Mike Wessel. Rampage has thrown such a 'fit', that it is almost completely apparent that his team doesn't win a fight, throughout the first round. Wessel was picked next to last and picked as the last fight of the fiorst round. I am sure that he is about to shock the TUF fans. I am a Rampage and Rashad fan. Although I have to give the coaching and moral skills to Rashad-hands down.

Team Rashad remains undefeated. It is obvious that they will remain undefeated throughout the whole first round. It will be shocking if Jones defeats Mike Wessel. Rampage has thrown such a 'fit'' date=' that it is almost completely apparent that his team doesn't win a fight, throughout the first round. Wessel was picked next to last and picked as the last fight of the fiorst round. I am sure that he is about to shock the TUF fans. I am a Rampage and Rashad fan. Although I have to give the coaching and moral skills to Rashad-hands down.[/quote']

dude, you really need to get with the times

Rashad will go 7-1 in the first round

Archived