No more heavyweights!!

guti

This have to be the worst season ever...I m not sure where they choose these guys from but come on , this is beyond bad..

I would of thought season 10 was going to be the best season ever , but in comparison to the fights we ve seen in other seasons this looks horrible....

From now on dana should never ever do heavyweights.. Stick to lighter weight class that at least make exciting fights

i have absolutly loved every single episode of t.u.f. since the beginning. Until this season. These fighters dont seem to want it like the seasons before this. No one yet has put it all on the line. I was sickened by the way fatty laid on kimbo to get the win. I know technically he got the win but i would bet that if he does that in the ufc our great match maker will put him at the end of the list. which is where he should be after that performance.

Totally agree.I love the heavyweights.I'm a heavyweight but this season is f-ing boring.I thought at the begining of the season this was going to be the best season yet(besides the first seaon).Big dudes equal big power equal big knockouts.But dam Dana most of these dudes are heavy weights because they are out of shape.Look at the fight tonight.Both Scott and Matt could barely lift their arms after a couple minutes.The guy that wins the show is gonna get creamed in the ufc.Could you imagine anyone of these guys going up against say...Mir or Lesnar or Gonzaga or Nog or even Kongo or buentello. It would be a slaughter. No more heavyweighs Dana,please.

Archived