RAMPAGE vs. RASHAD

KOS_Checked

Idk about u but it's so hard to watch TUF with these two going back and forth every week talking about how bad they want to kill eachother.......but they wont even be fighting. In my eyes i see this fight happening. It's like it has to happen. My guess is it will happen mb in the spring time after Rampage realizes that he needs to be back in the UFC even if that is his last fight. If he wer to beat rashad he would be next in-line for a title shot agaisnt Shogun i mean Lyoto the Butterfly machida......if he still Champ

The best fight all season has been Rampage vs. Blue Door. :)

I'm in agreement. I would love to see those to go at it. Hell, I wish there was an episode where they finally just throw down right there on the show. Probably would be the only way we get to see them fight.

Well I hope they do end up fighting, on the show, in the ring, somewhere. Cause this season is absolutlely dredful. They hype up the fights, Im getting pumped this is gona be good and both fighters gass after 2 minutes. You know what, I think the best fight so far has been Kimbo and Big Belly and that wasnt even good. USA vs. UK was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better.

Rampage will 100% be back fighting in the UFC. Tito and Dana fought for a long time and where is Tito? Fighting in the UFC again. Rampage will learn that his acting skills will not pay the bills like his fighting skills have. Rampage will crush Evens sometime in the summer of 2010, if I had to guess.

Rampage will 100% be back fighting in the UFC. Tito and Dana fought for a long time and where is Tito? Fighting in the UFC again. Rampage will learn that his acting skills will not pay the bills like his fighting skills have. Rampage will crush Evens sometime in the summer of 2010' date=' if I had to guess.[/quote']

... I don't think it works w/ his schedule, he has the Academy Awards Ceremony to consider in late February, then they will start filming the first sequel in the spring, there is the Cannes Film Festival in late May & of course the extensive promotional tour for "A-Team 2" follows in the late September ... lets face it, he's booked ! :P:p

Rampage will 100% be back fighting in the UFC. Tito and Dana fought for a long time and where is Tito? Fighting in the UFC again. Rampage will learn that his acting skills will not pay the bills like his fighting skills have. Rampage will crush Evens sometime in the summer of 2010' date=' if I had to guess.[/quote']

Finally somebody with some sense, Thank you Rampage would destroy Rashad. Let Rashad try and get fancy and get into a slugfest with Rampage, Good Night

Finally somebody with some sense' date=' Thank you Rampage would destroy Rashad. Let Rashad try and get fancy and get into a slugfest with Rampage, Good Night[/quote']

rampage has a 46% KO record & he lost a UD to forrest griffin .. :rolleyes:

he has 2 KO's in 3 years, wobbly wandy & marvin eastman, reality check please !

he's history .. :rolleyes:

rampage has a 46% KO record & he lost a UD to forrest griffin .. :rolleyes:

he has 2 KO's in 3 years' date=' wobbly wandy & marvin eastman, reality check please !

he's history .. :rolleyes:[/quote']

True that.

Rampage is no different from the rest of the pride guys.

Hendo (great KO last fight)

Vandy

Cro Cop

Shogun ( great fight w/ machida)

Herring

None of these guys have been that impressive in the UFC.

Yes, there are a few in the rough but over all nothing great to brag about.

i think rampage has kinda burnt his bridges with the ufc' date=' [/quote']

There is no such thing as burning your bridges with UFC.

If you have draw appeal, they will sign you.

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

The best fight all season has been Rampage vs. Blue Door. :)

I'm in agreement. I would love to see those to go at it. Hell' date=' I wish there was an episode where they finally just throw down right there on the show. Probably would be the only way we get to see them fight.[/quote']

lmfaooooo soo truee!

True that.

Rampage is no different from the rest of the pride guys.

Hendo (great KO last fight)

Vandy

Cro Cop

Shogun ( great fight w/ machida)

Herring

None of these guys have been that impressive in the UFC.

Yes' date=' there are a few in the rough but over all nothing great to brag about.[/quote']

Anderson Silva ring a bell? Tool. Wanderlei Silva is a great fighter, he'll be back. Hendo has been great everywhere. Herring is herring. Shogun is back to top form. Cro Cop is just done.

Anderson Silva ring a bell? Tool. Wanderlei Silva is a great fighter' date=' he'll be back. Hendo has been great everywhere. Herring is herring. Shogun is back to top form. Cro Cop is just done.[/quote'] i agree to say that there are a few in the rough from pride is just rediculous pride had the best fighters

Archived