Who is gonna beat Anderson Silva?

GeneSpillers

I think that Vitor is back and better than ever. New fans to the UFC may not know much about him. I think he will beat Franklin and after that he will beat Silva. It's coming. Everyone has to lose!

ok.....he already beat Franklin and is next in line to take on Anderson

and hes gunna knock silva the **** out

get with the times bro

he is the best chance of knockin him out and i think he is going to do it, and with silva running his mouth these days, how about he steps up and fights shogun rampage or rashad, then we will no doubt see how bad his chin is full of glass, he might be a very elusive fighter but let him **** around and get hit by rashad or rampage

Man im sick of all these Silva haters.... How many of you actually speak portuguese and can understand anything he says???

I like Vitor alot, i think he is amazing but i think Silva will win as long as he is motivated enough to take the win.

Vitor is an incredibly good striker but so is Silva plus Silva is so so technical and such a smart fighter.

To be honest i dont want to see this fight because i dont want either of them to lose.

Man im sick of all these Silva haters.... How many of you actually speak portuguese and can understand anything he says???

I like Vitor alot' date=' i think he is amazing but i think Silva will win as long as he is motivated enough to take the win.

Vitor is an incredibly good striker but so is Silva plus Silva is so so technical and such a smart fighter.

To be honest i dont want to see this fight because i dont want either of them to lose.[/quote']

considering everything he says in translated, we dont need to speak portuguese

and it could end in a DRAW that is possible but not likely cuz Vitors gunna win

Anderson has been "going to loose" now for nearly 4 years...

Hendo was gunna knock him out, Irvin was gunna knock him out, Leites was gunna sub him... Everyone even though Forrest was gunna fight him for a hard decision, admit it...

But it never happened...

Alot of people here might hate him, but realy... Every time he gets an opponent, everyone says how he'll loose, and he just wins, most the time convincingly.

Vitor's striking will look silly against Silva, just like every other striker he fights. The fight will either be a non-confrontational battle of tactics, or an explosive KO.... Either way, Vitor will find out there's not escape once you're caught in the spiders web.

considering everything he says in translated' date=' we dont need to speak portuguese

and it could end in a DRAW that is possible but not likely cuz Vitors gunna win[/quote']

Well maybe if you spoke portuguese you'd realise that the UFC may have some of the best fighters in the world but they DONT have the best translators in the world.

Unless its translated in the post fight interviews by his 2nd's its always so so far from what he's actually saying.

Belfort has a good chance yet he's a striker and that plays into Silva's and Machida's fighting style so I think Anderson will come out the winner if he can effectively evade and counter Belfort... It will take a combination good striking skills and great take down and ground skills to beat either one of these guys.... The only person that will beat Machida by standing up and striking is Shogun when he comes back with a better game plan...

Archived