The Judging was rigged tonight!

Soulglow

Matt Mitrione

I was just kidding about the judging, though it could of been a draw, both sucking. Junk probally could of least made it go another round if his technique didn't suck, he basically just kept walking into matt's punches with his guard up, practically begging to get hit numerous times, I mean if you are gassed, then keep away from striking distance untill you can land a shot, don't go sleep walking into punches. lame.

Matt Mitrione

I was just kidding about the judging' date=' though it could of been a draw, both sucking. Junk probally could of least made it go another round if his technique didn't suck, he basically just kept walking into matt's punches with his guard up, practically begging to get hit numerous times, I mean if you are gassed, then keep away from striking distance untill you can land a shot, don't go sleep walking into punches. lame.[/quote']

agreed, when Junk started "teeing off" there in the first round i thought he was pulling the ol' "rope a dope" boxing trick and let "meathead" punch himself out, but then they both gassed and looked like it was taking everything they had to just pick their arms up let alone throw a punch. But, Meathead kept throwing them and LANDING them while Junk just walked into them, without any kind of response what-so-ever. season is only getting worse each week.

I know first hand experience that fighting is really draining, but quite a few of these guys have pro football experience. Sure its different, but they should be more in shape then this. I could understand gassing towards the end of the second round, but gassing after 1:30 in the first is rediculous. How on earth do they expect to compete for real?

Archived