oh dear god no..... not the door!!!

TigerChamp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzu_NH_FK0

Rampage - 1 Door - 0

with all the recent time off for Rampage i was starting to think ring rust was setting in and he wasn't really practicing that much. Man did he ever prove me wrong. those looked like some pretty clean strikes, and the door never really put up that much of a fight. hell it probably didn't even know what hit it. I liked the way he finessed his foot right through, while following up with a very crisp elbow resulting in what looked to be truly a phenominal knockout. This guy could make a fortune smashing inatimate objects.

one could only imagine what this guys temper will do, just wait. next week it will be the refridgerator that gets the worst of the exchange. we're gonna have to deduct a new door off of his pay check. the poor thing will never be the same again.

whats up with all the heavyweights gassing out so easilly? half way through the first fight it looked like they were both done. if that was a UFC heavyweight in there fighting one of those guys, there is no way they would last at the pace they slowed down to.

i guess when your that big, throwing punches takes a hell of alot out of you, but really they shouldve started off slow and then go balls to the wall. maybe if they try it that way, we might end up seeing somebody get knocked out, other then a door.

Rashad - 7 Rampage - 0

whats up with all the heavyweights gassing out so easilly? half way through the first fight it looked like they were both done. if that was a UFC heavyweight in there fighting one of those guys' date=' there is no way they would last at the pace they slowed down to. [/quote']

No kidding!

Kimbo Slice was a good pick for the show simply due to the obvious hype and publicity that his participation guarantied. Also, Roy Nelson has a history in MMA that is noteworthy, and the pro-football transition to MMA of a few of the fighters is at least a somewhat interesting sub-plot.

That aside, what the hell did some of these guys display in the octagon that made the people in charge of TUF put them on the show?

Why didn't they make these guys fight their way into the house? If they had, maybe we wouldn't be subjected to such incredibly sub-par performances.

For me, every single fight thus far has been a disappointment. The lack of conditioning and apparent "MIXED" martial arts skills displayed by the majority of fighters this season has been painful to watch. The only thing on the show that speaks well of the UFC is the way Rashad and his crew have conducted themselves as coaches (and I'm not even a fan of Rashad Evans).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzu_NH_FK0

Rampage - 1 Door - 0

with all the recent time off for Rampage i was starting to think ring rust was setting in and he wasn't really practicing that much. Man did he ever prove me wrong. those looked like some pretty clean strikes' date=' and the door never really put up that much of a fight. hell it probably didn't even know what hit it. I liked the way he finessed his foot right through, while following up with a very crisp elbow resulting in what looked to be truly a phenominal knockout. This guy could make a fortune smashing inatimate objects.

one could only imagine what this guys temper will do, just wait. next week it will be the refridgerator that gets the worst of the exchange. we're gonna have to deduct a new door off of his pay check. the poor thing will never be the same again.

[/quote']

You never punched a wall or hit a pillow when you were mad? It's called venting, get over it.

Rampage's door venting wasnt what suprised me...the door made out of cardboard was what got my attention.Im not the biggest rashad fan,but i do agree that as soon as one of rampage's guys looses he just tosses them aside to go vent or whatever it is he does while his guys that keep seemingly vying for his attention are hung up to dry.I like rampage as a fighter as a coach he sucks.

You never punched a wall or hit a pillow when you were mad? It's called venting' date=' get over it.[/quote']

get over what? i thought that was awesome. one of the best tuf 10 moments so far by far!! and no i havent punched a wall in anger before, no need to bust a knuckle when i have my old lady for that!

oh wait this just in....Cecil Peoples scores the fight 10-9 for the door...he felt like the door controlled the first 3 seconds but rampage took the last 2

This crap is no different than watching American Chopper. Where do you think Rampage got the idea? This is what the new generation of MTV viewers like to see; reality TV is all about throwing temper tantrums and acting like children that DO NOT get their way. This show sells advertising, makes a boat load of money, and does NOTHING for you in the end but waste your time, and how to beat up a perfectly good door.

Rampage took notes from Lesner's book on 'Door Bashing - how to prove you're really, REALLY mad."

oh, and most interior doors are made of cardboard and veneer. I would imagine in a warm climate like Vegas they would use them. We even use them way up here in the North.(just inside the igloo's though, not the outside. polar bears would walk right through them.)

This crap is no different than watching American Chopper. Where do you think Rampage got the idea? This is what the new generation of MTV viewers like to see; reality TV is all about throwing temper tantrums and acting like children that DO NOT get their way. This show sells advertising' date=' makes a boat load of money, and does NOTHING for you in the end but waste your time, and how to beat up a perfectly good door.[/quote']

either way, if the fights are slow paced and boring, the fighters all suck, and there is not much going on, may as well watch somebody smash some shiznizzle. God help it, that door may be the only thing getting knocked out this season.

Archived