Glad matt won tonight

Skisquaw

Matt did do a few strange things on the show thus far but wow he was devastating tonight he had bricks for hands. Yeah he gassed for sure but he showed his heart and his talent. The kid is a true athlete. Probably the best raw fighter on the show hand down. A little training and conditioning and the guy will be a beast. I hope that shuts up the guys riding him a bit?

That was surprising. For a guy who " didn't want to fight ". He kicked some butt. He played it smart, keeping it on his feet. But whoa boy with that conditioning. But aren't those the most powerful punches we've seen so far this season ? I'm mostly glad Matt won because I want Team Rampage to be swept. I hope some weakness of Big Baby gets exposed next week.

Matt did do a few strange things on the show thus far but wow he was devastating tonight he had bricks for hands. Yeah he gassed for sure but he showed his heart and his talent. The kid is a true athlete. Probably the best raw fighter on the show hand down. A little training and conditioning and the guy will be a beast. I hope that shuts up the guys riding him a bit?

yea he looked good matt got some skill

Surprising though, i think he had more intensity in training -_- but yeah... thought for sure Junk the *more experienced* fighter would take him easily... boy was i wrong!!! That was pathetic, gassed so soon.. i thought he was just letting matt throw his hands and tire himself out when in reality, Junk was gettin more gassed himself!!!! SAD!

i dont rate mitrione at all he's an idiot with lame cardio but he got the win which is most important

Archived