TUF 10.. worst ultimate fighter.

js602

Very lack luster esspecially watching Roy Nelson's fight with Kimbo, and tonights fight with Junk and Matt sucked balls Matt reminded me of watching Bisping as he frailed around trying to out punch Junk with lack luster punches that don't have any power behind them only to get more strikes over the other guy to score the decision very pathetic...

Watching Rampage and Rashad run their mouth and knowing Rampage wussed out and we'll never get to see these two clowns fight one another such a let down...

You would think:

If you where in search of a contract to fight in the UFC, that you would come prepared and IN SHAPE, these guys are running out of steam 2 min into the fight that is just not going to cut it imo they should all be sent packing and start over no one in the house that i have seen deservs a contract and the winer will only get one by default.

You would think:

If you where in search of a contract to fight in the UFC' date=' that you would come prepared and IN SHAPE, these guys are running out of steam 2 min into the fight that is just not going to cut it imo they should all be sent packing and start over no one in the house that i have seen deservs a contract and the winer will only get one by default.[/quote']

I could not agree more. If I was a fighter and got this opportunity, I'd show up in the best shape of my life. It's not like these guys are fighting 5 5 minute rounds or anything like that. I'm not sure how much notice these guys get, but it is incredible to me that they are all gassing half way through the first round. There are seasons where multiple fighters from TUF make it big in UFC. I can't see ANY of these bums fighting any of the top HW in UFC. Imagine McSweeny fighting Brock Lesner. He'd kick his leg twice and then be thrashed into mush. I'd actually like to see that fight.

Archived