Rashad's coaching Skills mean anything when he steps into the Ocatagon?

mrslant

I hope Rashad doesn't think his coaching skills are a reflection of his fighting skills. Furthermore, I hope Rashad doesn't think that his TUF success is indicative of a win against Rampage.

I don't remember what the coach's victory count was with Ortiz/Shamrock, Pulver/Penn, Liddell/Couture, Bisping/Henderson, Mir/Nog, etc.

What I do remember is that Ortiz beat Shamrock, Penn beat Pulver, Liddell beat Couture, Hendo beat Bisping, and Mir beat Nog.

In other words how well you coach in TUF doesn't define you as a fighter, who you beat the crap out of does.

Too bad Rashad will get KTFO in the 1st Round....er...sorry, 3rd round since he'll end up running most of the time.

Im really not sure that rashad is even that good of a coach to be honest,what were shown on tv is the drama and beating down doors ect,what were not shown is how rampage and rashad are working with there guys and what there teaching them.Based on what i see on ultimate fighter rashad and rampage are just there to interact with each other and drive ppv sales after the fact....And rampage 2nd round KO!

And who is running off to do a Movie after agreeing to a fight with the other? Rashad has better leg and head movement, and is more accurate with his strikes. If Rampage decides to comeback and fight against Rashad and that is a big IF. Rashad will pick Rampage apart and give him a highlight KO like the one he landed on Liddell. Rashad 2nd round K.O. of Rampage.

I hope Rashad doesn't think his coaching skills are a reflection of his fighting skills. Furthermore' date=' I hope Rashad doesn't think that his TUF success is indicative of a win against Rampage.

I don't remember what the coach's victory count was with Ortiz/Shamrock, Pulver/Penn, Liddell/Couture, Bisping/Henderson, Mir/Nog, etc.

What I do remember is that Ortiz beat Shamrock, Penn beat Pulver, [b']EDIT[/b] beat Couture, Hendo beat Bisping, and Mir beat Nog.

In other words how well you coach in TUF doesn't define you as a fighter, who you beat the crap out of does.

Too bad Rashad will get KTFO in the 1st Round....er...sorry, 3rd round since he'll end up running most of the time.

Can't put Liddell in there. Both his fighters won. :o

But I know what you mean. Seems to be the norm - the losing coach winning in the end.

Archived