Poor Rashad...

mrslant

Sources say that the real reason why Rashad didn't want to fight Couture (as a replacement for Rampage) was because he knows how popular Captain America is, and he couldn't stand the thought of being hated and booed even more.

Some of his colleagues have said that even though Rashad goes around telling people in interviews that the boos don't bother him anymore, deep inside he's very sensitive about it and is deeply hurt.

So UFC gave Rashad his wish, and he will be fighting the Brazilian Thiago Silva. Rashad is hoping that the theme of USA vs Brazil will help him win some fans over, while leveraging his fake goody-two-shoes image he so carefully orchestrated in TUF.

That's just sad....

Don't worry OP,

This season of the ultimate fighter I think shows that he's more than just mouth and a talented rising star (in some eyes);

He's a professional who knows how to work as part of a team and as a leader. I'm not trying to kiss his butt or anything and of course I just see the edited show.

But anybody who's not afraid to give Rampage some stick has my approval. (just kidding I like him, he seems like a good coach and always seemed a decent guy to me).

Sources say that the real reason why Rashad didn't want to fight Couture (as a replacement for Rampage) was because he knows how popular Captain America is' date=' and he couldn't stand the thought of being hated and booed even more.

Some of his colleagues have said that even though Rashad goes around telling people in interviews that the boos don't bother him anymore, deep inside he's very sensitive about it and is deeply hurt.

So UFC gave Rashad his wish, and he will be fighting the Brazilian Thiago Silva. Rashad is hoping that the theme of USA vs Brazil will help him win some fans over, while leveraging his fake goody-two-shoes image he so carefully orchestrated in TUF.

That's just sad....[/quote']

I was wondering if it was Rampage for a little while... but Rampage can't spell that good... maby someone from wolfs lair? I dunno...

Regardless if you like Rashad or not, this is going to be one hell of a fight. They both like to bang. I would like to see Silva beat the crap out of Rashad just to humble him a bit more, but not sure if that will happen. I believe he is very hungry and wants to make it to the top again. For the record, I have always disliked Rashad, but his coaching this season has impressed me, so I have a little bit of respect for him......tiny bit!!!

Vera is about to find out that there is really nothing to gain, win or lose when you take on ... "The 47yr old, 16W-10L Natural". Couture has earned everything the UFC has given him, but if he is staying active .. it should be with fighters like Coleman, Ortiz, Liddell, Mirko, Arlovski, Sylvia, Alexander, senior tour or fighters that are not true top 10 . Let the young blood rise ! .. :rolleyes: Good move by Sugar & understandable .

Im just wondering why everyone hates on rashad? The guy is a stud in the ring super athletic, strong, fast and an exciting fighter to watch. So im just fishing around to see why everyone hates on him? My on two cents, rashad would put down rampage if they met and i think hes going to get silva as well (though silva is nice in the ring) but cant wait to see. rashad do your thing bro i like to see you win, dudes got crazy heart

Im just wondering why everyone hates on rashad? The guy is a stud in the ring super athletic' date=' strong, fast and an exciting fighter to watch. So im just fishing around to see why everyone hates on him? My on two cents, rashad would put down rampage if they met and i think hes going to get silva as well (though silva is nice in the ring) but cant wait to see. rashad do your thing bro i like to see you win, dudes got crazy heart[/quote']

I like Rashad & Thiago & they will entertain us for sure, lets compare Rashads' post-fight interview after the Machida loss to Griffins' post-fight interview after the Spider loss ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ...

im so hyped for this fight. i have no idea how this fight will end.

i like both fighters alot but i think Silva would have a better shot at Machida then Rashad and i have no idea who i would go for in this fight. I would love to see Rampage vs. Rashad. Better yet i would pay anything to see Rampage slam ex-champion Machida unconcious. only if Mr.T did not exist.

People hate on Rashad because he's not a true warrior. He doesn't have a fighter's spirit. He picks and chooses fights based on everything-to-lose-and-nothing-to-gain factor.

i.e. he didn't want to fight Rampage after the belt so he can keep it longer, he didn't want to fight Jardine because they suck each other's balls, and he didn't want to fight Randy because he thinks he's better than him.

All those decisions make him *****, and Rampage will make him his ***** come fight day.

People hate on Rashad because he's not a true warrior. He doesn't have a fighter's spirit. He picks and chooses fights based on everything-to-lose-and-nothing-to-gain factor.

i.e. he didn't want to fight Rampage after the belt so he can keep it longer' date=' he didn't want to fight Jardine because they suck each other's balls, and he didn't want to fight Randy because he thinks he's better than him.

All those decisions make him *****, and Rampage will make him his ***** come fight day.[/quote']

HEY PUNK ... this is a family site, there is a 6 yr old sitting next to me now .. go to the xxx where you belong dirtbag, ... if I'm the mod, you are history here .

HEY PUNK ... this is a family site' date=' there is a 6 yr old sitting next to me now .. go to the xxx where you belong dirtbag, ... if I'm the mod, you are history here .[/quote']

Chill out, my b-word was automatically censored with * character.

What's your six year old kid doing on this site anyways? A lot of blood and female skin here on this site, you should be a better parent.

Chill out' date=' my b-word was automatically censored with * character.

What's your six year old kid doing on this site anyways? A lot of blood and female skin here on this site, you should be a better parent.[/quote']

Look dirtbag, you not censored here ... the comment after Jardine is STILL here in letter-form & don't tell me how to be a parent, you're not qualified- YOUR PARENTS FAILED ! .. Clean up your act or you will be gone ...

Look dirtbag' date=' you not censored here ... the comment after Jardine is STILL here in letter-form & don't tell me how to be a parent, you're not qualified- YOUR PARENTS FAILED ! .. Clean up your act or you will be gone ...[/quote']

Dude stop calling me names, it's not a good example for your six year old kid. You're being a hypocrite. Just explain to your kid that mrslant meant base-balls, not ball-sack. C'mon man, you're better than that. I certainly hope you don't fail as a parent. God speed bro, I hope you make it through brotha. Love you man!

Archived