Defending Machida

elusve

Im sick of everyone saying Shogun got robbed. If we watched the same fight, the fight was pretty close. could of went either way, but it went to Lyoto Machida. I had Machida winning rounds 1-3 and loosing 4-5. Who ever had Shogun winning 4-5 round, get off his balls, cus he did not dominate that much,

i agree. i thought machida won easily. it was close but machida blocked 3 takedowns and even had 1 or 2 big flurries through the fight. people are just used to seeing machida dominate and i kinda thought he still dominated but not in such a highlighted way. i honestly dont even see the need in a rematch. i never even thought shogun should have even gotten a title shot in the 1st place

Im sick of everyone saying Shogun got robbed. If we watched the same fight' date=' the fight was pretty close. could of went either way, but it went to Lyoto Machida. I had Machida winning rounds 1-3 and loosing 4-5. Who ever had Shogun winning 4-5 round, get off his balls, cus he did not dominate that much,[/quote']

While i agree with you that it was a close fight and Machida won, don't you think it's enough aready with these threads?

i agree. i thought machida won easily. it was close but machida blocked 3 takedowns and even had 1 or 2 big flurries through the fight. people are just used to seeing machida dominate and i kinda thought he still dominated but not in such a highlighted way. i honestly dont even see the need in a rematch. i never even thought shogun should have even gotten a title shot in the 1st place

I Agree, if you re-watch the fight with the sound off, i think Machida dominates most of the action, but with the sound on you are swayed by Joe Rogans constant Rua worshipping, almost everything Rua throws he takes back more, Hit Mute and try it !

Im sick of everyone saying Shogun got robbed. If we watched the same fight' date=' the fight was pretty close. could of went either way, but it went to Lyoto Machida. I had Machida winning rounds 1-3 and loosing 4-5. Who ever had Shogun winning 4-5 round, get off his balls, cus he did not dominate that much,[/quote']

I totally agree, anyone could have that match. Machida was just on top in the fight. Both are extremly talented, and everyone should leave Machida alone.

your an obvious troll and need to shut up' date=' you have one post and you come in here posting this idiotic thread, an obvious troll is obvious[/quote']

While I agree, we do not need anymore threads on this topic, this response is out of line.

People, there are more then enough threads on this fight. PLEASE stop making new ones.

Archived