Vitor says Marquart is deserving over him.

CigarMelon

Just checked out an interview on Fanhouse with Vitor. What a class act he is IMO. This is why he WILL be champ one day - humility.

and Hendo deserves it over both those guys. Vitor can say anything he wants he still got a shot. both Hendo and Nate would destroy him. Silva will prob make quick work of vitor.

From the looks of it that fight aint happening for a while

and Hendo deserves it over both those guys. Vitor can say anything he wants he still got a shot. both Hendo and Nate would destroy him. Silva will prob make quick work of vitor.

I do not think Anderson wants to take Route-185 to hell & back, stay tuned . :rolleyes:

great interview. I agree Marquardt deserves a title shot over Vitor. Nate has been working his way up the185lb ladder for a while now, and Hendo knocking out a ****y Bisping doesn't grant him a shot at Anderson, if anything we should all still see Marquardt vs Henderson, I think that match-up is more interesting then any of the combo's.

Vitor did finish Franklin in a more explosive fashion then Anderson did though so I'm still interesting in Vitor vs Anderson

great interview. I agree Marquardt deserves a title shot over Vitor. Nate has been working his way up the185lb ladder for a while now' date=' and Hendo knocking out a ****y Bisping doesn't grant him a shot at Anderson, if anything we should all still see Marquardt vs Henderson, I think that match-up is more interesting then any of the combo's.

Vitor did finish Franklin in a more explosive fashion then Anderson did though so I'm still interesting in Vitor vs Anderson[/quote']

I agree here. I think Nate has dominated better competition then Hendo has to deserve a shot. I can't pick personally who I think is more deserving, however. That's why I would love to see them battle. Wow, what a fight. I think it would go to Nate by unanimous decision.

you know nothing about MMA. you probably haven't been a fan for more than a couple months. hendo and nate destroy vitor? ahahahaha thats foolish to even think

vitor has the fastest hands in the UFC, and he has a ton of KO power. and his wrestling is very underrated and his BJJ is very good. he would completely dominate both nate and hendo. in fact, that would be the first time dan henderson gets KOed

vitor has the best shot to beat anderson out of any fighter in the UFC. he is the only striker than is not only faster than anderson, but has more KO power, and anderson's weakest part is his takedown defense, and vitor would take him down at will. when that fight happens

vitor will KO anderson

you know nothing about MMA. you probably haven't been a fan for more than a couple months. hendo and nate destroy vitor? ahahahaha thats foolish to even think

vitor has the fastest hands in the UFC' date=' and he has a ton of KO power. and his wrestling is very underrated and his BJJ is very good. he would completely dominate both nate and hendo. in fact, that would be the first time dan henderson gets KOed

vitor has the best shot to beat anderson out of any fighter in the UFC. he is the only striker than is not only faster than anderson, but has more KO power, and anderson's weakest part is his takedown defense, and vitor would take him down at will. when that fight happens

vitor will KO anderson[/quote']

honestly only thing i can do is laugh......i state my opinion and u go off about how long ive been watching the UFC. Wont even bother retaliating ur just another troll on these forums

nothing new.......btw Hendo has already beaten Vitor.

vitor has the fastest hands in the UFC' date=' and he has a ton of KO power. and his wrestling is very underrated and his BJJ is very good. he would completely dominate both nate and hendo. in fact, that would be the first time dan henderson gets KOed

Vitor has already lost to hendo, so it could be done again, and hand speed means nothing if you get hit by dans over hand right and go meme, as for marquardt, hes really starting to improve, and i would like to see him fight vitor, seeming as hendo hasnt resigned his contract with the ufc. dont call people foolish, especially if your not that smart yourself buddy

I agree here. I think Nate has dominated better competition then Hendo has to deserve a shot. I can't pick personally who I think is more deserving' date=' however. That's why I would love to see them battle. Wow, what a fight. I think it would go to Nate by unanimous decision.[/quote']

I forgot Hendo is a free agent now, so it would be interesting to see Nate vs Vitor, that is an explosive bout!

Vitor has already lost to hendo' date=' so it could be done again, and hand speed means nothing if you get hit by dans over hand right and go meme, as for marquardt, hes really starting to improve, and i would like to see him fight vitor, seeming as hendo hasnt resigned his contract with the ufc. dont call people foolish, especially if your not that smart yourself buddy[/quote']

Marquardt is starting to improve???? Um, I can't remember a fight where he looked bad - except for his last fight with Anderson. Nerves got to him, just like they got to GSP when he first fought Hughes. Nate is a beast. IMO Nate is stronger than Anderson and has more power in his punches. His defense is great now, and his BJJ is second to none - ask his gym. Nate is the number one contender, and even he is humble enough to wait his turn (just like Vitor said). Nate will be the next MW champ.

Yeah that will be awesome, i think they should do it before Anderson Vitor, especially because Ando is still nursing an injury, and everyone would like to see if Vitor is really as good as he looked vs rich, and the winner of that fight then fights the best fighter in the world Anderson the spider Silva, who will probably make short work of them

Im a huge Marquardt fan, and yes he is a great fighter, but you cant tell me the man isnt improving, even great fighters like Marquardt can improve, his stand up has never looked better, and i agree he does have more power then Anderson in his hands, but that might not matter if he cant get in on anderson, or gets caught by a nicely placed punch by ando, or gets put in the Muy Thai clinch sucka!

. The point is that Dana promised the fight to Hendo and he should keep his word. Talent has nothing to do with. These are all top fighters but Hendo and Nate having been working for a rematch for awhile and Vitor just got back in the UFC. But really I am over it because if all these guys end up fighting each other we should have some action packed fights.

Im a huge Marquardt fan' date=' and yes he is a great fighter, but you cant tell me the man isnt improving, even great fighters like Marquardt can improve, his stand up has never looked better, and i agree he does have more power then Anderson in his hands, but that might not matter if he cant get in on anderson, or gets caught by a nicely placed punch by ando, or gets put in the Muy Thai clinch sucka![/quote']

I too am a HUGE Marquardt fan. I didn't mean to infer that he wasn't improving, of course he is improving. The vibe I got from the post I quoted was that he came a long way. This is where I disagree. Nate has had all the skills for a while, but blew his first opportunity with Anderson. NOW, Nate is just scary.

Eventhough Vitor got a fight he shouldnt. It makes total sence that Hendo vs Nate is the next step for both those fighters.

Dana saw an oppertunity to hype up Vitors KO on Franklin by giving a title shot which is all fine and dandy.IMO i think Silva will walk through him just like he has done every other challenger ......and yes i have seen Vitor fight in the past.

only sour thing about this whole thing is that Dana told hendo he would get that title fight after his devilish KO on Bisping.

But bottom line is that this is what it is and i expect nate and hendo will be an outstanding fight being that Nate has come along way from his last fight with Silva and it seems Hendo found his stroke from his Pride days. Now the only problem is UFC needs to sign that man and give him what he def deserves before it is to late. I'd hate to see Hendo go to strikeforce

.....the only way i would be happy if he walks, is to see him KO Fedor once and for all .....same way he did Bisping.....god thatd be awsome

ya i would love to see vitor fight some other middleweights first, just like he points out. the ufc is getting to eager to make beneficial marketing decisions. first hire hendo back, then have him fight mardquardt. that's such an intriguing match up. Vitor should fight any one of the other contending or up and coming middleweights. all would be exciting fights.

Theres also another interview on mmabay where dan says that both he and mardquardt deserve the title shot, but not vitor.

. The point is that Dana promised the fight to Hendo and he should keep his word. Talent has nothing to do with. These are all top fighters but Hendo and Nate having been working for a rematch for awhile and Vitor just got back in the UFC. But really I am over it because if all these guys end up fighting each other we should have some action packed fights.

ya shady move on dana's part. ****ed everything up. now the fans have to suffer.. so many good fights they can throw at henderson if he signs.

i agree

honestly only thing i can do is laugh......i state my opinion and u go off about how long ive been watching the UFC. Wont even bother retaliating ur just another troll on these forums

nothing new.......btw Hendo has already beaten Vitor.

not sure hes a troll. he makes a lot of good points in these forums. u are more like the troll for saying vitor doesnt have a chance in a fight.

dan henderson already beat vitor, and he beat him easily. perhaps your the one who should learn something about mma, no? also there is no way that bum vitor k0s dan henderson and you can take that to the bank.

dan henderson already beat vitor' date=' and he beat him easily. perhaps your the one who should learn something about mma, no? also there is no way that bum vitor k0s dan henderson and you can take that to the bank.[/quote']

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha bum vitor????????? u should never post anything again.

notice how you avoid my point that dan already dominated vitor? LOL @ you. ill admit he is not a bum' date=' but he will not beat hendo.[/quote']

but can you really compare the vitor that was 2-4 going into the dan henderson fight to the vitor who has won 5 straight fights? and 3 of those fights didnt even make it out of the first round.

but can you really compare the vitor that was 2-4 going into the dan henderson fight to the vitor who has won 5 straight fights? and 3 of those fights didnt even make it out of the first round.

i dont care if he knocked out his last 5 opponents, it still wouldnt compare to hendo's career. dan is a beast, im not sure you realize that.

i dont care if he knocked out his last 5 opponents' date=' it still wouldnt compare to hendo's career. dan is a beast, im not sure you realize that.[/quote']

well you see you didnt answer my question. and i realize this. but you are acting like vitor is a bum and hasnt done anything in his career. and henderson career is alomst over and vitor has a lot of fights left, so it would be unfair to compare them right now.

well you see you didnt answer my question. and i realize this. but you are acting like vitor is a bum and hasnt done anything in his career. and henderson career is alomst over and vitor has a lot of fights left' date=' so it would be unfair to compare them right now.[/quote']

dan still has fight left in him. he won his last 3 fights. 2 of the 3 were top ten LHW. vitor isnt a bum, but then again he isnt dan henderson. maybe vitor would win, ya never know, nothing is for sure in mma. but the odds are not in his favor, IMO.

lol well, bisping was top ten until hendo exposed him.

LOL saying that people don't know anything about mma and then claiming vitor would beat hendo when hendo already owned him

I agree with you, both fighters deserve the shot. But remeber both had the chance before and lost, Nate actually lost twice. It's the more popular vote to earn money if you give it to the new fighter (who is a legend) that destroyed a possible top contender.

i agree

not sure hes a troll. he makes a lot of good points in these forums. u are more like the troll for saying vitor doesnt have a chance in a fight.

k first off im gonna put this to bed right away and i can care less what response u have.

first off i have seen Vitor belfort fight many many times. prob more then u and ur teabag boy combine . I have even seen him in a boxing match before. im actually a fan of Belforts. with that said for someone to "call" out my knowledge on the sport of MMA is a little ignorant childish and in better terms .. now dont take that personal but to do something like that it is what it is.

again one more time IMO i think Vitor will get owned by Anderson Silva Nate and Hendo already beat him .....but then again u and teabag boy know everything about the MMA and everyone else's opinion is worth nothing. it's fine to disagree with someone else but to criticize someone on there knowledge of the sport just makes u look like an a$$. Most of the ppl in this forum feel the same way about the

Vitor Silva match but what do they know right just a bunch of dumb MMA fans like myself that have only been watching the sport for a couple of months.

or is it the fact that he doesnt look like the same Vitor as he once did because he was on juice and he didnt even make weight to his fight with Rich Franklin. He should have been sched in another fight before jumping into a title shot. not only does he not deserve it in the "UFC" but just like shogun had 2 fights before the shot he should get the same treatment......ONE.....last ......time.......In my opinion anderson will own Vitor.

k first off im gonna put this to bed right away and i can care less what response u have.

first off i have seen Vitor belfort fight many many times. prob more then u and ur teabag boy combine . I have even seen him in a boxing match before. im actually a fan of Belforts. with that said for someone to "call" out my knowledge on the sport of MMA is a little ignorant childish and in better terms .. now dont take that personal but to do something like that it is what it is.

again one more time IMO i think Vitor will get owned by Anderson Silva Nate and Hendo already beat him .....but then again u and teabag boy know everything about the MMA and everyone else's opinion is worth nothing. it's fine to disagree with someone else but to criticize someone on there knowledge of the sport just makes u look like an a$$. Most of the ppl in this forum feel the same way about the

Vitor Silva match but what do they know right just a bunch of dumb MMA fans like myself that have only been watching the sport for a couple of months.

or is it the fact that he doesnt look like the same Vitor as he once did because he was on juice and he didnt even make weight to his fight with Rich Franklin. He should have been sched in another fight before jumping into a title shot. not only does he not deserve it in the "UFC" but just like shogun had 2 fights before the shot he should get the same treatment......ONE.....last ......time.......In my opinion anderson will own Vitor.

troll!!!! he was on juice?? really now? and how do u know this fact? just a guess? u didnt put anything to bed. just another troll post made by your self. and you arent giving vitor any credit at all. saying he doesnt have a chance against anderson, dan and nate isnt a true statement at all. you can never count vitor out of a fight.

and you cant compare the vitor who fought dan and the vitor now. he was 2-4 in his last 6 fights going into that one. he is on a 5 fight winning streak.

Nate started well against A SIlva, but who doesn't? (well, except Leben) Then he was summarily mauled.

Hendo started strong, caught a few what-was-that?s, and the vision of him choking on/spitting out his mouthpiece is still in my mind.

Really both guys had their chance and were convincingly dispatched. Let someone else try...

Nate started well against A SIlva, but who doesn't? (well, except Leben) Then he was summarily mauled.

Hendo started strong, caught a few what-was-that?s, and the vision of him choking on/spitting out his mouthpiece is still in my mind.

Really both guys had their chance and were convincingly dispatched. Let someone else try...

* By the way, I was at the fight in Sacramento when Nate got KO'd. I saw A Silva headed for the top of the cage and turned on my camera. Hunk of crap took too long to get ready, and he was already jumping off from standnig on top the cage when it was ready.

Archived