UFC 108 getting more stacked...LYOTO vs RUA 2?

KOS_Checked

That is a sick fight card. It pretty much has 3 headliners now with Lesner vs Carwin' date=' Anderson vs Vitor, and Thiago vs Evans. It will make up for 106 being garbage. 107 looks like it's going to be sweet as well. 107 and 108 will both be spectacular.[/quote']

Not to mention GG vs Dos Santos!

THAT IS A thE SHAPING OF AN AWSOME CARD.AND ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THE GUYS WHO THOUGHT MACHIDA WON

Hmm - young as in 10 years old perhaps?

Machida took more damage of course but I am a bit surprised he got a 60 day suspension - it's going to make Jan 2nd impossible as I don't think no contact training is going to cut it

I think we will see the rematch in March...

That is a sick fight card. It pretty much has 3 headliners now with Lesner vs Carwin' date=' Anderson vs Vitor, and Thiago vs Evans. It will make up for 106 being garbage. 107 looks like it's going to be sweet as well. 107 and 108 will both be spectacular.[/quote']

I dont think the Silva and Vitor fight is happening that event. most likly will get pushed back due to Anderson getting Elbow surgery

this is a sick fight! i doubt its gonna happens....two title fights and two sick fights! wow. IF it does happen' date=' no matter waht, i'm goin to see it live!![/quote']

that would make it THREE title fights,

Lesnar Carwin.

Silva Belfort

Machida Rua

the rest of the card might as well be title fights, they are awsome.

UFC 109: GSP vs. Swick/Hardy

Matt Serra vs. Frank Trigg

Demian Maia vs. Dan Miller

Rolles Gracie vs. Mostapha Al Turk

Ronnys Torres vs. Melvin Guillard

Rob Emerson vs. Phillipe Nover

...and more. The coming months are all going to host some of the best cards we've seen.

UFC 105: Couture/Vera

UFC 106: Ortiz/Griffin II

UFC 107: Penn/Sanchez

UFC 108: Lesnar/Carwin, Silva/Belfort, Machida/Rua II

UFC 109: GSP/Winner of Swick/Hardy.

Oh yeah.

Archived