I think TUF 10 has most talent since season 1

xxTRUTHxx

I think TUF 10 has most talent since season 1. i think people are getting a bad impression with talent because of first 3 weeks of show. like they say first impressions are lasting impressions, we arent seeing the best fighter fight in the beginning. i would wait until the season is over before you judge especially 2-3 years from now you will see how talented it is but theres 6-8 good fighters that can compete in UFC easily. cardio problems can be nervousness i know wes schivers ran 5-7 miles before his fight.

Where have I been? I have watched every season since the debut of season #1. I must be sleeping during this season with the HW's. I must be the only one who see's no chance of any of these guys winning a belt in the next....well.....never!! I am not bashing you at all, because your opinion is well taken. But come on now??

man...i do not like any of these fighters to make it in the UFC...i hope these fights show that they are just very nervous...no one appears to have the cardio to make it out of the first round...honestly, if one guy was in shape, i would pick him to win...things change people get better...who knows

I think TUF 10 has most talent since season 1. i think people are getting a bad impression with talent because of first 3 weeks of show. like they say first impressions are lasting impressions' date=' we arent seeing the best fighter fight in the beginning. i would wait until the season is over before you judge especially 2-3 years from now you will see how talented it is but theres 6-8 good fighters that can compete in UFC easily. cardio problems can be nervousness i know wes schivers ran 5-7 miles before his fight.[/quote']

You could not be more wrong. This season has been 100% crap thus far.

well, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I can certainly respect that ... and I havent watched all the other seasons, so I dont have a good measuring stick to measure their talent or skill

but I did watch a few episodes from previous seasons

so I'm iffy about TUF 10 having the most talent ... are these guys better than Bisping, Hamill, Rashad?

the premise of this season was giving these heavyweights a chance at the UFC - and they need the TUF to get to the UFC because, well let's face it, they werent impressive enough for the UFC to sought after them

but I do like Madsen and DeMico (too bad about DeMico losing, though)

and I'm totally disappointed at their lack of aggression/mean streak

I think only Kimbo shows a lot of aggression in his fight

man...i do not like any of these fighters to make it in the UFC...i hope these fights show that they are just very nervous...no one appears to have the cardio to make it out of the first round...honestly' date=' if one guy was in shape, i would pick him to win...things change people get better...who knows[/quote']

100% agree, last night's fight was, horrible to put it lightly. They at least were swinging but they were gassed out by the middle of the 2nd round. I do not like it when they say that the next episode is the best one yet or along those lines. It gets me all hyped up and then dissappints me. There is more drama in the show than fighting spirit. These heavy weights have poor cardio and a few of them are ex-NFL? I would rather see the lower weight classes fight than heavy weights. I feel very dissaponited with this season. really. But, as far as the coaches are concerned, Rashad is miles ahead of Quinton, he is top class and stands behinds his fighters. I used to be a Rampage fan, but not any more after seeing him on the show. Perhaps it is just added in for dramatics.

It definently is the worst season ever.How the hell do guys with MMA records and ex-football players have cardio that is that bad? I barely workout and my cardio is better then their's.It is a very disapointing season.

None of these guys will ever make it in the UFC so why even bother with it.I think Dana should bring back the 32 fighters fight for a spot in the house thing because it helps eliminate the weaker talent.Actually bring Good Coaches on too.

James McSweeney, Brendan Schaub,Justin Wren, and Jon Madsen look like they may have potential but everyone else looked bad so far. Roy Nelson is a good fighter but he needs to join another camp and hit the treadmill for awhile. Kimbo has good boxing but horrible takedown defense and ground game. At the most I see 3-4 of these fighters in the UFC.

worst talents ever...they gas so quick. they r just 'big'. that' it. all of them may have one punch knock out power...that' it! and none of them show respect to another fighters. no honor, no respect! that's not wht martial art is all about...and that' not what dana created the show for but i know, nowadays, to dana its all about $$$$$$$$$$$

James McSweeney' date=' Brendan Schaub,Justin Wren, and Jon Madsen look like they may have potential but everyone else looked bad so far. Roy Nelson is a good fighter but he needs to join another camp and hit the treadmill for awhile. Kimbo has good boxing but horrible takedown defense and ground game. At the most I see 3-4 of these fighters in the UFC.[/quote']

I think Schoonover and Demico have a chance of making it as well. I don't really like Madsen he looks like a one trick pony to me, and McSweeney I don't really think he is that good maybe in the quarterfinals he will impress me.

Agree with previous comments that this thread is complete joke. I have so far not seen a decent fight with some excitement when Kimbo was fighting before the other guy LAY on him to get the win. Complete joke! Bunch of fatsos. UFC is clearly trying to improve the depth of the HW division but I cant see how any of these guy leading to that. Great to see Velasquez. Really exciting fighter.

Archived