Need Some Ideas....QUICK!

devill

My 5th year wedding anniversary is coming up and I just wanted some of your ideas. NO kinky/stupid stuff plz.

So the rubber fist I was going to suggest is out then? :P

I would say, just take her out. If you have kids, leave them at grandmas and have a nice romantic night out. Get a nice hotel at the beach, go out for nice dinner, then some dancing or whatever, walk on the beach, then go skank up the hotel room all night :P

What I did when me and my wife were having some problems was I sent her flowers at work and I had some waiting on the bed when she got home because I was at work.

First set of flowers:

Send her 11 Roses of your choice of color. Have a card that says "Hold in mirror and say out loud "Baby, Now you're looking at the 12 most beautiful things I've ever seen. I love you. See you soon."

Second set of flowers:

Send or giver her 12 roses. I chose 11 white and 1 red. You can change the colors just have 11 of the same a 1 that is a big contrast in color. On the card have written "This is how much you stand out amongst everyone else in the world. I love you."

Works everytime.

So the rubber fist I was going to suggest is out then? :P

I would say' date=' just take her out. If you have kids, leave them at grandmas and have a nice romantic night out. Get a nice hotel at the beach, go out for nice dinner, then some dancing or whatever, walk on the beach, then go skank up the hotel room all night :P[/quote']

Rubber fisting is definitely out of the question...haha. Yeah, I have a 3 1/2 old daughter which I have already arrange to go to the grandmas...already have dinner plans. Cant do any of the things you suggested after dinner because wife is 7 1/2 months preganent.

What I did when me and my wife were having some problems was I sent her flowers at work and I had some waiting on the bed when she got home because I was at work.

First set of flowers:

Send her 11 Roses of your choice of color. Have a card that says "Hold in mirror and say out loud "Baby' date=' Now you're looking at the 12 most beautiful things I've ever seen. I love you. See you soon."

Second set of flowers:

Send or giver her 12 roses. I chose 11 white and 1 red. You can change the colors just have 11 of the same a 1 that is a big contrast in color. On the card have written "This is how much you stand out amongst everyone else in the world. I love you."

Works everytime.[/quote']

Very nice ideas...wife hates roses but will modify this...haha.

Rubber fisting is definitely out of the question...haha. Yeah' date=' I have a 3 1/2 old daughter which I have already arrange to go to the grandmas...already have dinner plans. Cant do any of the things you suggested after dinner because wife is 7 1/2 months preganent.

.[/quote']

Yeah I was joking about that obviously. Although you could set it on top of the TV with like a new braclet or something for a laugh LOL

Being pregnant does limit your options. If shes that far along, I would say anything that gets her off of her feet. Maybe a spa day full of back rubs and foot massages, let her just take a day away from everything. Then a fancy dinner.

depends what she?s into. something wooden as is tradition maybe (doesn?t need to be expensive)

a watch, jewellery(maybe engraved), black dress, winter coat, shoes, holiday, theatre/show/concert, meal, new kitchen/bathroom, some techy gadget or other, flowers, used car (or new Nissan GT-R if your loaded!!), gym membership, a piece of fine weaponry, a laptop, some kind or pet, professional photoshoot/makeover etc, chocolate from far away lands, first edition of her favourite book, shares in a company, a piece of land, fancy pair of glasses?, track day, surprise party, something you wrote yourself, perfume, alcohol? all random suggestions

id go with a decent handbag a few meaningful words and a meal out?. but no doubt i would get it wrong

you should make her a card. cottom balls make great clouds! popsickle sticks make good fenses and contruction paper make a good house. make sure you use a glue stick on paper though so you don't get bubbles. elmer's glue in a bottle for cotton/sticks. popsickle stick are made out of wood so that covers that. then right in crayon draw you and her holding hands with 3 or 4 hearts floating out into the air.

My 5th year wedding anniversary is coming up and I just wanted some of your ideas. NO kinky/stupid stuff plz.

Yeah!!! Just give her your wallet, nuff said........

No matter what you get they always have a question on their minds that they dont say allowed. Its hard too please a woman with gifts. Unless your a woman.

do you mean an activity to do or gift to buy or both?

for an activity, not really sexy or romantic, but i find a comedy club a nice night out after dinner.

as for gifts, who knows her tastes, but being pregnant and most likely sore, a day at a the spa (massage, pedicure) might be nice

Yeah I was joking about that obviously. Although you could set it on top of the TV with like a new braclet or something for a laugh LOL

Being pregnant does limit your options. If shes that far along' date=' I would say anything that gets her off of her feet. Maybe a spa day full of back rubs and foot massages, let her just take a day away from everything. Then a fancy dinner.[/quote']

for an activity' date=' not really sexy or romantic, but i find a comedy club a nice night out after dinner.

as for gifts, who knows her tastes, but being pregnant and most likely sore, a day at a the spa (massage, pedicure) might be nice[/quote']

Really? He hadn't heard that yet LOL

for an activity' date=' not really sexy or romantic, but i find a comedy club a nice night out after dinner.

as for gifts, who knows her tastes, but being pregnant and most likely sore, a day at a the spa (massage, pedicure) might be nice[/quote']

cant go wrong with a pedicure and a manicure. the best part is you dont have to go and shell be gone for a few hours. i send my lady off to do that every valentines day and on her birthday.

Where you live, whats your budget?

You could take her on a mini-vacation take her to a big city, nice hotel, dinner at a nice restaurant the top of a skyscraper. Wow her with a little dancing, dining and sights before you shower her in gifts and flowers back in your beautiful hotel room

Wood is the 5th anniversary material - a lovespoon? They're available on line - any difficulties' date=' let me know and I can put you in touch with a local gallery who sell tem and can ship overseas, I believe.[/quote']

Since 5th year = wood. I like this wooden love spoon idea too...gonna google some places. If you have a link, it would be appreciated too.

Take it back to the old school man do soemthing fun or soemthing you guys use to do when u first met...u kno something fun and spontaneous...GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN RIGHT!

Good luck brotha

Taking it back to when we first met would be when we were 13yrs old...thats almost 21 years ago...haha.

Just get her some diamonds!

Already replaced her engagement ring side diamonds last year.

Where you live' date=' whats your budget?

You could take her on a mini-vacation take her to a big city, nice hotel, dinner at a nice restaurant the top of a skyscraper. Wow her with a little dancing, dining and sights before you shower her in gifts and flowers back in your beautiful hotel room[/quote']

Take her to a big city? I live in NYC and I think NYC is big enough. Dont really have a budget but she does not like me overspending though...she rather have me do/buy something meaningful.

So far this is what I like from the ideas:

The flowers with some very nice words.

The wooden love spoons.

The pregnancy massage (if I can find a place that I trust that does it because its not the same as a regular massage)...I "think" it has to be licensed.

And of course dinner is a given.

Wood, representing strength and a solidified relationship, and silverware, representing connectedness, are the traditional and modern gifts associated with your fifth wedding anniversary.

I think something she can keep forever to remember it by, like the love spoons, and then something else just to make the day special and let her know you love to pamper her and take care of her, like the massage and/or a spa visit. Trust me, we girls all like to get pampered. :)

WOW did you get lucky that nobody ignored that request' date=' especially on here, i figured there'd be a thread full of these, LOL. congrats on 5 yrs.

you should make her a card. cottom balls make great clouds! popsickle sticks make good fenses and contruction paper make a good house. make sure you use a glue stick on paper though so you don't get bubbles. elmer's glue in a bottle for cotton/sticks. popsickle stick are made out of wood so that covers that. then right in crayon draw you and her holding hands with 3 or 4 hearts floating out into the air.

WTF? ARE YOU IN KINDERGARDEN?

Archived