Shocked

FlyingOvaryPunch

Wow, with all this Machida/Rua hoopla, it's overshadowed the normal Fedor nuthugging that goes on here.

Maybe we could get a few more "Who would win between Brock and Fedor" threads to go with the 500+ Dragon/Shogun threads.

While we're at it, could I get a few more "Why I like/dislike Brock" threads going too?

That aside, anyone think Rogers has a chance in hell against Fedor?

I'd say he has a punchers chance, but Fedor has been rocked before and somehow won. If Rogers hits him with a long combination he could put him to sleep. I'd give him a 10% chance of winning this fight. Fedor is going to take it to the ground and probably submit Rogers IMO.

I dont see how he doesnt have a chance, if fedor stands with big man brett he is gonna get caught, so all he has to do is make sure Fedor doesnt take him down, which is easier said then done, i really hope Fedor loses, i thought the guy was such a G in pride, but lately he hasnt fought anyone inside the top ten and it seems like all he cares about is money, his management is completely corrupt, Fedor wins if he takes brett down, because besides Big Nog, and maybe Werdum, Fedor has the best submissions for a heavyweight

Wow' date=' with all this Machida/Rua hoopla, it's overshadowed the normal Fedor nuthugging that goes on here.

Maybe we could get a few more "Who would win between Brock and Fedor" threads to go with the 500+ Dragon/Shogun threads.

While we're at it, could I get a few more "Why I like/dislike Brock" threads going too?

That aside, anyone think Rogers has a chance in hell against Fedor?

No more Fedor/Brock threads......did we not learn anything from AK.

Ohh by the way, I Cracked up @ this!

HELL NO he doesn't Fedor will destroy him there is no competition in that league in my eyes Fedor is scared to come to the UFC if he really is the best then come and kick Bock's ****!!!!!

Wow your first post' date=' and it fails!!!!!

Who's Bock?

I dont see how he doesnt have a chance, if fedor stands with big man brett he is gonna get caught, so all he has to do is make sure Fedor doesnt take him down, which is easier said then done, i really hope Fedor loses, i thought the guy was such a G in pride, but lately he hasnt fought anyone inside the top ten and it seems like all he cares about is money, his management is completely corrupt, Fedor wins if he takes brett down, because besides Big Nog, and maybe Werdum, Fedor has the best submissions for a heavyweight

Wow Im shocked too hear this since both Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski were top 5 when they fought Fedor in Affliction, and Josh Barnett IS STILL The #2 Heavyweight In the World. Until beaten that is........And did you ever see Fedor vs Goodridge? Another fighter that has good stand up and still got r*ped by Fedor in under 2 minutes.

All the highlighted stuff is a FAIL!!!

Like UFC isnt corrupted.

And to add further into this Brett Rodgers is in the top ten too.......

Hope Rogers wins!!! Im not a hater I usually like people to dominate and set records and retire with there legacy untarnished' date=' but Fedor ****** out and didnt sign to fight with the big boys. He deserves to be humbled and brought back down to earth![/quote']

you act as if he is scared. its business that is all it is. and if you know anything about fedor you would know that he is one of the most humble fighters there is.

Fedor is not scared...he just know he cant match Brock...thats all Im saying.

WARNING : when you make a statement like that you lose complete credibility, .. tube "Fedor vs. Randelman" for a mild example of his capability .

He will rush Grim ala Sylvia, look for a quick finish ! :eek:

Wow' date=' with all this Machida/Rua hoopla, it's overshadowed the normal Fedor nuthugging that goes on here.

That aside, anyone think Rogers has a chance in hell against Fedor?[/quote']

Just want to give you a live report from down here by Fedor's sweat crowded nuts. Fedor is the number 1 HW in the world and there really isn't a close second. I think maybe a more patient Alovski could beat him and maybe a Mir with much better takedowns.

The only dissappointment from Fedor fans on nov 7th will be because Fedor beat Rogers too quickly.

Toxy signing out from Fedor's balls.

Fedor is not scared...he just know he cant match Brock...thats all Im saying.

I just want to know what you have seen in Brock's 5 matches (1 a loss) that convinces you that Brock is too much for Fedor? I ask this because there's plenty in Fedor's record that would suggest he'd have no trouble @ssrap!ng an unskilled behemoth like Brock.

Just want to give you a live report from down here by Fedor's sweat crowded nuts. Fedor is the number 1 HW in the world and there really isn't a close second. I think maybe a more patient Alovski could beat him and maybe a Mir with much better takedowns.

The only dissappointment from Fedor fans on nov 7th will be because Fedor beat Rogers too quickly.

+1

The only real challenge for Fedor right now is Mostapha Al-Turk. He didn't sign for UFC for being scared to fight LEsnar' date=' it was because Al-Turk would expose him.[/quote']

"Lesnar vs. Al Turk" would be competitive .. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

... these two would find nothing but pure-pain on "Planet Fedor" !

+2

Rogers by armbar in round 1.[/QOUTE]

WTF?

And the fighter I think too have the tools is Josh Barnett.

+2

Baby Face is cool & very funny' date=' the Fedor promo-tour was hysterical,

Barnett does have the tools to be competitive & he will be ![/quote']

Ehhh? guys need to sort your quoting skills out, i realy never said what you quoted :P

And i was joking with the armbar thing :rolleyes: :D

Quote the whole post, or at leaste read it, i thought the smileys gave it away as if the statement itself wasn't obvious enough!

I expect more from you 1k+ posters :D

Edit: I almost hang my head in shame for quoting wrong, but it only screwed up cus what i was quoting had /quote in it from how you guys went wrong hehe..

Ehhh? guys need to sort your quoting skills out' date=' i realy never said what you quoted :P

Quote the whole post, or at leaste read it, i thought the smileys gave it away as if the statement itself wasn't obvious enough!

I expect more from you 1k+ posters :D[/quote']

We just figured you are a female. Women love smileys. If you don't think it's true make it clearer because theres a plethora of morons and ****s and trolls around here.

We just figured you are a female. Women love smileys. If you don't think it's true make it clearer because theres a plethora of morons and ****s and trolls around here.

I know' date=' you just proved it.

If you must know, i use the smileys to show i'm joking around, and not serious / flaming people;) because i know people get real offended so easily here ;)

Anyway... i never said i'm [b']not[/b] a girl... hahaha

Ehhh? guys need to sort your quoting skills out' date=' i realy never said what you quoted :P

I expect more from you 1k+ posters :D

Edit: I almost hang my head in shame for quoting wrong, but it only screwed up cus what i was quoting had /quote in it from how you guys went wrong hehe..[/quote']

this was happening last night around the same exact time to me, I got so mad that I logged out, hey mods ? what is the deal with that ?

Archived