Good case against super-heavyweights

ricoj3323

i dont like super-heavyweights, they are ok the first like two minutes but its horrible to watch after that. dont get me wrong i respect every fighter but super-heavyweights are my least favorite division, most of them are not too conditioned. this article is one of the best cases i found against super-heavyweights

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Why-a-super-heavyweight-division-is-a-horrible-idea.html

i dont like super-heavyweights' date=' they are ok the first like two minutes but its horrible to watch after that. dont get me wrong i respect every fighter but super-heavyweights are my least favorite division, most of them are not too conditioned. this article is one of the best cases i found against super-heavyweights

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Why-a-super-heavyweight-division-is-a-horrible-idea.html[/quote']

I'd like to see the UFC entertain the idea of superheavies as a superfight promotion, no belt just a fight.

say they want to sign Mark Hunt and Mighty Mo to a one fight promotion. I think fighters above 265 should have a stage too.

Guys like Mark Hunt and Mighty Mo aren't horrible to watch after two minutes. they have good cardio for their size.

I'd like to see the UFC entertain the idea of superheavies as a superfight promotion' date=' no belt just a fight.

say they want to sign Mark Hunt and Mighty Mo to a one fight promotion. I think fighters above 265 should have a stage too.

Guys like Mark Hunt and Mighty Mo aren't horrible to watch after two minutes. they have good cardio for their size.[/quote']

Why dosent Zuffa just invest in another sister company like WEC and have SHW there?

IF they were to do it, i agree on the cardio being horrible after the first 2 mins or so, they should change it to 3 min for 5 rounds whether its for a title or not, so the gas issue really doesn't hurt until the 2 or 3 round at least. make it a little more entertaining, but for the most part to me SPHVY is a bad decision for the UFC.

Well if they make the Heavyweight down to 250lbs, it would do.

Fighters:

Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Ben Rothwell, Stephan Struve, Wes Simms, Antonio "BIGFOOT" Silva, Ruben Villareal, Dan Bobbish, Sylvester Terkay, Markus Jones(should ufc sign him), Bobby Lashley, Toughman Marius Whatever his last name is, Jerome Le Banner, Tim Sylvia(just a thought), Josh Barnett(just a thought), Jim York, Carlos Barreto, Eric Pele, Aleksander Emelianenko, Gabby Gonzaga(if he feels like it), Mark Hunt, Mighty Mo.........

So 22 fighters, maybe 19 really......and who knows who else might come in MMA thats bigger.

I think there should be an adjustment of LHW from 205-245. HW then being 246 to 295. I think it would be OK to see some near 300 pounders going at it but anything bigger than 290-295 and it turns into a leaning contest instead of a fight.

Or you could cut HW off at like 225 and have a SHW up to 265.

This is an Idea that I had months ago......

200lbs Cruiserweight division for Anderson, Hendo, Nate, Rich, wandy, and Vitor, and Belcher, and every other guy thats over 21lbs that cuts to 185lbs.

And Move the Light Heavyweight division to 220lbs, this will make the weight cut easier for these guys.

And Heavyweight max out at 250lbs, allowing the Super Heavyweight at 290lbs.

Archived