Mean_Gurl's project.

Big_Mike32988

Can you prove it's her??? If it is oh well. If it aint' date=' either way I'm being a nice guy. What have you done for somebody else lately??[/quote']

Ive smashed a Kempo Jiu-Jitsu Brownbelt into the mat. Thats what I did for someone lately!!!!

I cant help it if he's 155lbs. The guy thought he could sub me, and me with no wrestling expertise kept him on the ground.

Brawler. q>: )

You mean Irish-Drunken-Fist?????

Or Face-Smash-Fu????

My bad. I'm from Star Valley Wyoming. Spelling don't count where I come from.

Muay Tai is also wrong. It's Muay Thai. Not that Im picking at you. I assure you my spelling especially my grammar is horrible.

From your title Im assuming your asking the ladies here what fighting style they prefer? Edit nevermind I see the other thread now.

I have no particular favorite. MMA all the way. I take whatever I can, be it striking or grappling.

Omg really? lot of work' date=' better be worht it lol prob take me forever to get in lol sounds interesting[/quote']

It aint too bad. You've got to be really good at something that we could use to our "benefit" I'm the head of the Shop. I do all the mechanic work.

You got any "skills" that would push you to the front of the line??

Ok I'm going to ask you nicely to not say stuff like that. I love my mom very much. Please do not say things about her like that.

He's right though Arlov. I know your joking but if it bothers him please don't do it OK

This is what I hate about the site now, all the ****ing ******* who don't understand it's the internet. ****ing A, I know that I have had personal stuff said about me or my family by damn near every regular member here and I don't come on crying.

And what the **** is with capatalizing the "ok" is that to you saying it in a stern voice or yelling it? Either way I don't give a ****.

This is what I hate about the site now' date=' all the ****ing ******* who don't understand it's the internet. ****ing A, I know that I have had personal stuff said about me or my family by damn near every regular member here and I don't come on crying.

And what the **** is with capatalizing the "ok" is that to you saying it in a stern voice or yelling it? Either way I don't give a ****.[/quote']

Your Mother!

actually, you are allowed to ask ppl who you know to not say things because you should be able to count on a aquaintence or friend to respect you wishes. i realize you have no control over what strangers say, but ppl you talk to regularily, you might

Your Mother!

actually' date=' you are allowed to ask ppl who you know to not say things because you should be able to count on a aquaintence or friend to respect you wishes. i realize you have no control over what strangers say, but ppl you talk to regularily, you might[/quote']

I'm not his friend or aquantence. I just think its ****ing stupid for people to get all butthurt.

I mean do they really expect to come on the internet and everything be peaceful? ****ing retards.

This is what I hate about the site now' date=' all the ****ing ******* who don't understand it's the internet. ****ing A, I know that I have had personal stuff said about me or my family by damn near every regular member here and I don't come on crying.

And what the **** is with capatalizing the "ok" is that to you saying it in a stern voice or yelling it? Either way I don't give a ****.[/quote']

Why are you mad at me? I always cap OK. I wasn't saying anything stern, I was simply asking you to lay off the dudes mom.

As I said, I know you were joking. Some people don't like that kind of stuff and are more sensitive about it.

We go back and forth with this kinda stuff and I do it with Shawn and Kang as well. But I was asked to say something so I did. There's no reason to catch your attitude with me, I didn't do sh*t to ya

I'm not his friend or aquantence. I just think its ****ing stupid for people to get all butthurt.

I mean do they really expect to come on the internet and everything be peaceful? ****ing retards.

Your mom reinvented "the shocker", she likes it when I stick a bug zapper up in her. It helps get rid of those pesky critters crawlin' round her snatch, too. I consider it a public service. ;)

Archived