"dana"""can you answer please"??

jayhawkduke

Mr. White:

Watching "UltimateFighter" last night 10/28, during broadcast comcast must of ran the Lesner promo for 106 at least 3 to 4 times. How could this happen when he has allready been pulled from the card ???? Little deceptive wouldn't you say. Even if the flight of commercials are booked and paid for, shouldn't there be an updated spot ??? Folks that do not follow the UFC as close as I would think the fight is still on ?? Just trying to figure how this happened ??? Can you clear up ??? Thanks

well i'll be damned. the noob train has arrived!

to the first one, dana doesn't control what comcast and all other cable companies broaadcast. im sure they have already paid an advertising deal and backing out of it now would just cost the UFC more. comcast wouldnt care. they've already got paid.

in all honesty im pretty sure your feedback should rather be directed to your local cable company, but likely it would never make a difference

to the second guy - im not dana white or nothing, but i would assume that if you don't want to pay, or go to a licensed establishment in order to watch the fights, dana probably doesn't give a ****. if brock and tito can't fight, he can't make them.

hopefully there can be a hasty way to sign two other fighters. cain velasquez would be a good fight filler for shane but under the 30 day athletic commission suspension, this fight can not happen. so what else can you do? with this little time its too hard to find a filler. it would just mess up everybodies training schedules,

unless they could press for something like hughes vs serra, i really dont see what other fights could be made. its hard to set up a fight for 3 weeks later with the camps and all, the fighters have to be ready.

and to third guy - kimbo is a huge draw. they continue to market him for the publicity. its all about the ratings. more viewers = more money in the end

No my man your wrong on this one. I have somewhat of a broadcasting background. Now it could be that uFC wanted spot pulled and comcast has not done so, BUTT, the tv spot should have been updated, or not running at all. ComCast can be real shady at times, and for the new UFC fan it's really BOGUS and Deceptive. Believe me UFC knows what spots are running and where''''PULL IT, IF IT"S NOT RIGHT. Love Dana and all that the UFC is, cmon though, let's get it right. NOT COOL

I have been watching UFC long before TUF was around. I have seen each season, and have never been as disappointed as I am to this point in the show. This season was amped up to be the best season in TUF history, unless these last few fights we have are fought by fighters who appear to have trained with some of the best the world has to offer, i dont see it being anything but a big bust that we were all tricked into watching. Also in between the 1st and 2nd round when Dana said how great of a fight this was, I wanted to know what he was watching, or are there that many dumb people who all you have to do is tell them something is great and they beleive it.

I have been watching UFC long before TUF was around. I have seen each season' date=' and have never been as disappointed as I am to this point in the show. This season was amped up to be the best season in TUF history, unless these last few fights we have are fought by fighters who appear to have trained with some of the best the world has to offer, i dont see it being anything but a big bust that we were all tricked into watching. Also in between the 1st and 2nd round when Dana said how great of a fight this was, I wanted to know what he was watching, or are there that many dumb people who all you have to do is tell them something is great and they beleive it.[/quote']

there is a board for the Ultimate Fighter. These posts belong there. I really don't know how you ended up here instead of there. its smack dab on the community forum, just look at the link underneath UFC. it says 'The Ultimate Fighter'

if im not mistaken they put the commercial on the same day that all the "brocks sick" news came out on this website. but im sure real soon they will have it all fixed. they have to make the new advertisment and then put it on the air. they will get it fixed it will just take some time.

its about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wihle i cant say if UFC already contacted the cable to pull out, i doubt it will cost them money to hve calbe pull out the ads. good things alot of us get updates such as if a fighter back out on a fight. but again, honstly if u r gonna pay $ 50.00 for PPV. i am asuming u r a big fans, so u will alrady know Brock aint fighitng?

i have an idea for a pay per view, how bout an old school tourney? one could involve heavy weights and lhw, and the other from lw up to middle weights. i think it would be a nice change of pace. the winner could be awarded like a champ of champs belt or maybe a nice little bonus. do it like a yearly thing like the all star game or the stars race in nascar. gimme some thoughts!

Archived