Junk and Meathead Sleepover

WilliamJr

OMG...two fighters spent two rounds sleeping on each others shoulders. I have never seen two "fighters" gas out so damn fast. Unbelievable. My 16 year old son could have easily taken out either fighter with enough energy left over to take on the second. Disgraceful fight.

I think the fight would have been great if it had just ended in that first round. Was looking awesome, made me think "this might be the step up Dana spoke about" then they gassed ;(

But like i said - if it had been a ko in round 1, woulda been awesome. I think the only reason Mitrione gassed that hard is because he threw all his weight into those punches and missed alot / couldn't put Junk away.

I think if he just took it slower the fight would look better, maybe he'd put Junk away, since Junk gassed from being pommeled early and missing almost every punch.

Anyway yeah, better then some of the previous fights, but far from UFC quality.

your 16 year old son would probably get crushed dude

Nice. You just crushed that guys dreams man. lol.

There is no doubt in my mind that I could have walked into that ring to start the second round and held my own. I'm 26 years old 6'3 and 240 pounds though, not a 16 year old kid.

These guys are seriously pathetic. This season is pathetic. These guys would be better off going to their local high school and working with the wrestling squads. I think it all comes back to the fact that these guys don't have to make weight, so they don't think they have to work that hard.

The level of cardio is disgraceful! Its like a slap in the face to everyone who thought this season would be intense. But with very few having enough cardio for two rounds, let alone to make it to the second round, this season is getting pretty annoying. I would expect this level of conditioning from the first two or three seasons of the ultimate fighter. Those guys had no idea what they were getting into. But this is THE TENTH SEASON!!!! What did they think was going to happen? What?s there excuse for this? These guys are all lucky they didn?t need to fight to get into the house. I?m sure more than half of the people in there now wouldn?t have been able to handle it if anyone with good condition, or decent conditioning, fought them. And that goes to some of the winners too, not just the guys who lost.

I think that Brendan Shaub and Demico Rodgers were the best two fighters so far. It sucks that they fought each other.

And I would have to agree with you. Had Demico fought someone else besides Brendan I think he would have won. They were two of the best. But hey good pick Rashad. You took out a guy who might have given someone else problems.

Archived