UFC Heavyweights worst season ever?

UFCCagerattler

I didn't think it would be physically possible to put togehter a worse season than last years USA Vs Britain, but this years Heavyweights may just do it.

7 fights in and there is really nothing left to look at.There is not a figbher in the room.

Are they going to wheel Kimbo back in for another 10 minutes on his back?

Dana seemed to think last nights Matt versus Scott was a barn burner. Both guys "throwing bombs".

All I saw was a couple of fat guys who clearly did not have the cardio to go even 2 rounds, throwing the odd slap at each other. Sad.It was just sad.

I think doing these TUFs every year may be putting a bit of a strain on the limited talent pool.

Stricktly my Opinion

I own every TUF season ( except 4 its randomly more expensive ). By far this one is the worst, followed by last years. It seems its turning more into a drama series than a fight show.

I know its not a direct or very accurate thought, but i couldnt imagine even in 100 years... Junk and Matrione beating any heavyweight around.

-

3 minutes into the fight and junk was basically crawling at him going for takedowns, and were basically slappin each other in the face in the second round.

-

Had to much Hype... to watch Kimbo get lay and prayed ( those punches were hittin the top of his head and not doing any damage ), And has never really been a GOOD FIGHT yet. When you look back on past seasons, just seems like they were 100x better

i wish jason riley would have made it this season. he drops bombs and has great cardio, but was turned away do to needing surgery. he woulda been one of the top fighters coming into this season. i think his only loss in his fighting career was to tim silvia....

Yeh, its not the greatest, it would have been good if Rampage and Evans were actually going to fight, all the talk between them would have actually lead to something. The fact that they are not going to fight (well at least not in the near future, not when they should, they probebly will eventually fight though), just makes all the talk and bad mouthing and conflicts on the show... very deflating. Because we all know nothing is going to come out of it. That fight could have been one of the biggest PPV's in UFC history. I cant believe Rampage has done this to us lol.

they should of done tryouts.. they usually have the guys fight to get into the house.. this season they let anybody with a pro record join the show.. this caused having alot of scrubs.. so far the ONLY fight i enjoyed was Demico vs Schuab.. Schuab is probably the only dude in the house with some talent.. followed by Schoonover.. either one will win the show imo.. and i have confidence the show will get better.. but it deffinately has been lacking any entertainment so far... the next round of fights should be entertaining especially since alot of nubs got eliminated..

When watching the preview, and watching dana white saying OH ****!!! and THE BEST EPISODES YET, and THROWING BOMBS! I mean, it was clearly a marketing shot so we watch this episodes, cuz all i saw was 2 guy tired like they did'nt sleep for 2 concecutive weeks trying to hit each other. it was pretty lame. However, I do not think all the heavyweights fighters this season are bad. brandan schaub looks pretty decent, as well as demico, kimbo, and probably marcus. The fights are making this season unwatchable, but I do not think there is no talent in the house.

Horrible season! I have watched every episoed and i will watch the rest just bec im stupid like that but the talent level looks pretty low. I dont see any of them keeping a contract in the UFC. Wes is funny but not much more than that lol and Rampage is great cant wait to see him fight again cause he will.

I could not agree more, absolutely THE WORST season ever! Don't any of these fat bastards work their cardio at all? Apparently not. Unfortunately it looks like Fat Country has the best shot at winnig this season or possibly that pos Jon. Haven't seen Marcus fight yet but I see a clean sweep for Rashad coming.

I do agree with all that has been said. Credit does need to be given to Rashad' date=' he is doing a great job as a coach considering what he has to work with.[/quote']

That's because Rashad isn't as big of a self absorbed sack of crap as Rampage is. Having said that, I like Rampage, he funny.

they should of done tryouts.. they usually have the guys fight to get into the house.. this season they let anybody with a pro record join the show.. this caused having alot of scrubs.. so far the ONLY fight i enjoyed was Demico vs Schuab.. Schuab is probably the only dude in the house with some talent.. followed by Schoonover.. either one will win the show imo.. and i have confidence the show will get better.. but it deffinately has been lacking any entertainment so far... the next round of fights should be entertaining especially since alot of nubs got eliminated..

thats because they couldnt risk kimbo loosing in the try outs to get in the house.. Imagine if kimbo lost before the season even started..!!

this season is pathetic the only decent fighters are kimbo' date=' schaub and the guy with the beard[/quote']

nelson is a better fighter than kimbo. since this is the only season i have watched i can say it is the worst. kinda makes me glad i havent wasted my time watching this reality tv show over the years. last nights pathetic display makes me not want to watch the next episodes either.

Archived