LEsnar, full of sh....., he won't fight vs Carwin

youlldie2

naw man lesnars faking it and training with the Gracies to get a sub. victory at UFC 108

Lesnar , practicing bjj hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he has no skills other than geting he's heavy as body on top of oponents and thats it , i can't wait for Velasquez vs Lesnar

Velasquez is going to make him he's bi atch just like he did with fat as s Rothwell

Lesnar that sopousobly dedicated champ (chump) he won't fight fight Carwin' date=' making all kinds of scuces , what a sorry as s of a man low class , Dana's fabricated champ[/quote']

If you're gonna start a thread, at least have somebody proof read it. You need to worry about school, and not formulating opinions on the internet.

Lesnar ' date=' practicing bjj hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he has no skills other than geting he's heavy as body on top of oponents and thats it , i can't wait for Velasquez vs Lesnar

Velasquez is going to make him he's bi atch just like he did with fat as s Rothwell[/quote']

Haha Agreed...Lesnar cant even spell BJJ let alone submit somebody. If Carwin doesnt beat him then Cain will. Lesnar is garbage with the most one dimensional game in MMA. And if indeed he postponed the fight for shady reasons its because he knows his days as champ are numbered.

Haha Agreed...Lesnar cant even spell BJJ let alone submit somebody. If Carwin doesnt beat him then Cain will. Lesnar is garbage with the most one dimensional game in MMA. And if indeed he postponed the fight for shady reasons its because he knows his days as champ are numbered.

You got it my man, you got it

everyone cries because lesnar is sick and calling him a whimp and he is trying to run. yeah ok if thats true why not call anderson silva a whimp for having elbow surgery. i bet he is to scared to fight belfort. you guys are ridiculous brock lesnar is human. Humans get sick. Sick fighters are allowed to postpone fights and all this **** about him being only good because of his size. Look at his wrestling record some **** like 100-5. All you bandwagon jumpers need to research before you start calling people out. I cant wait to see the bunch of threads next month, probably some more crying.

everyone cries because lesnar is sick and calling him a whimp and he is trying to run. yeah ok if thats true why not call anderson silva a whimp for having elbow surgery. i bet he is to scared to fight belfort. you guys are ridiculous brock lesnar is human. Humans get sick. Sick fighters are allowed to postpone fights and all this **** about him being only good because of his size. Look at his wrestling record some **** like 100-5. All you bandwagon jumpers need to research before you start calling people out. I cant wait to see the bunch of threads next month' date=' probably some more crying.[/quote']

Anderson ain't afreid to face anybody so is easy to belived when he says he is hurt

Lesnar always says that nothing can't stop him from a fight that he is thed best , that he can do anything thru enjurys, he is just full of s h it and he is the most untalented fightetr ever , thats why he is looking he's way out of this one

most untalented fighter who happens to hold the heavy weight belt. how did he get that? dumbluck?

i know and is amazing to see that, the most overated fighter ever( Lesnar) as well as the most untalented is the champ ( chump )

but not for long he is buying him self some time by not fighting Carwin

but Noguera or Cain Velasquez would owned him anytime hands down

i know and is amazing to see that' date=' the most overated fighter ever( Lesnar) as well as the most untalented is the champ ( chump )

but not for long he is buying him self some time by not fighting Carwin

but Noguera or Cain Velasquez would owned him anytime hands down[/quote']

good job, i can see by this post your spellin is getting better. just a little help though when you are typing your post look right above the smilies and you will see ABC with a check mark under them, its spell check you really should use it, could turn out to be your best friend.

Lesnar that sopousobly dedicated champ (chump) he won't fight fight Carwin' date=' making all kinds of scuces , what a sorry as s of a man low class , Dana's fabricated champ[/quote']

Well "sopousobly" he wont "fight fight" and making "scuces" because maybe he grew a pair of "pussnuts" overnight

If you think for one minute that brock lesner is scared of carwin your a idiot and thats a fact.. if you think that the only reson brock lesner win fights is because he is big your even more of a idiot its called skill guys their is a lot of big guys out there and not one of them can do what brock lesner does... UFC CHAMPION AND D1 NAT CHAMPION SPEEKS FOR ITS SELF stop hatin... big deal Cain beat KONGO SO DID HEATH HERRING AND LOOK WHAT BROCK DID TO THAT GUY... NOT SAYIN THAT BROCK CANT BE BEATIN JUST SAYIN RESPECT THE GUY YOU DO PAY GOOD MONEY TO WATCH HIM GET IN THERE FIGHT... GOOD NIGHT CARWIN

If you think for one minute that brock lesner is scared of carwin your a idiot and thats a fact.. if you think that the only reson brock lesner win fights is because he is big your even more of a idiot its called skill guys their is a lot of big guys out there and not one of them can do what brock lesner does... UFC CHAMPION AND D1 NAT CHAMPION SPEEKS FOR ITS SELF stop hatin... big deal Cain beat KONGO SO DID HEATH HERRING AND LOOK WHAT BROCK DID TO THAT GUY... NOT SAYIN THAT BROCK CANT BE BEATIN JUST SAYIN RESPECT THE GUY YOU DO PAY GOOD MONEY TO WATCH HIM GET IN THERE FIGHT... GOOD NIGHT CARWIN

im not trying to call you out or nothing but you cant say good night carwin because you dont knwo who will win but if you notice all his wins have been from lesnar having his weight on him and punching in the face. there was no skill other than his wrestling background kicking in. im pretty sure if he stands up and boxes with carwin that carwin will get the better of him but the only question really is can carwin stop lesnar from shooting on him and taking him down.

Funniest thing I've ever read on here.

LOL close second to this.

Velasquez is going to make him he's bi atch just like he did with fat as s Rothwell[/quote']

Or this

Funny joke boys. I'm sure Velasquez with his 40 lbs disadvantage and lesser wrestling pedigree will just destroy Lesnar ;)

LOL close second to this.

Or this

Funny joke boys. I'm sure Velasquez with his 40 lbs disadvantage and lesser wrestling pedigree will just destroy Lesnar ;)

Been a while since I posted but this one just had to get a response out of me and as always I hear your sarcasm and raise you! (Why do I always agree with the guys North or our border?) The OP shouldn't be allowed to use metal scissors:D I have defended Lesnutz on more then one occasion and I always say the same thing so bear with me if you have heard this before....

Car-loser has fought absolutely no one! Can you read? You sure as hell can't spell..His only real test was against Gabriel Gonzaga. Who else has he fought? Do you even know anything about Car-loser? Obviously you have no clue. Car-loser has fought at a bunch of lame events hosted by unknown organizations with unknown fighters with nothing but losing records. Yeah he sure is a proven stud. I am sure Lesnutz is quaking more over Car-loser then he was for Couture (a proven UFC stud), Mir (also another proven commodity), Heath Herring (How many real fighters has Herring faced?)....No skill for realz? A division 1 collegiate wrestling champ, and the UFC heavy weight champ. You're mad cuz he takes advantage of what works best for him and dominates "REAL" fighters (I say real cuz Car-Loser hasn't fought any "REAL" fighters) on the ground where he supposed to according to his background. Why am I even explaining this to someone who can't spell............

wrestling is just as much of a skill as bjj.

and why would you be surprised if lesnar started practicing jj? he is agile and fast enough for a HW. and wow, if you think velasquez has skill, but you say lesnar has no skill? do you see the irony in that?

WTF are you smoking?

wrestling is just as much of a skill as bjj.

and why would you be surprised if lesnar started practicing jj? he is agile and fast enough for a HW. and wow' date=' if you think velasquez has skill, but you say lesnar has no skill? do you see the irony in that?

WTF are you smoking?[/quote']

+1

I would be surprised if lesnar not has started practicing bjj.....

YEAH do you se it to Lesnar = a bigger velasquez whit ko power and the hw belt =)

probably crack ...

Archived