Nogeuira vs Carwin UFC 106

Fedorp4pking

theres some rumors going around that either Little N0G vs Luiz Cane or Big N0G vs Carwin will be added to UFC 106...

either fight would make it alot better.. especially since Rumble and Koscheck just got added.. deffinately if the N0G carwin fight are in then its back to being a great ppv.. even though ied be as happy with the Little N0G fight..

these are just rumors as of right now.. but im confident atleast one of these will be on the card.. sometime this weekend it should be official (if this has been discussed then sorry but i searched and didnt find anything)

http://mmajunkie.com.au.tt/news/16664/minotauro-nogueira-replaces-brock-lesnar-winner-will-get-a-title-shot.mma

Rogerio vs Banha is on the card & I agree Carwin should not sit in limbo w/ diet & training schedules .

check the ufc site , that fight its still not on the card...

I rather see big nog against carwin ..

Whats even better i rather see big nog and lil nog on the same card!

check the ufc site ' date=' that fight its still not on the card...

I rather see big nog against carwin ..

Whats even better i rather see big nog and lil nog on the same card![/quote']

... I apologize if its a no-go, but its splattered all over the internet ... bummer

that was the only real fight on that card ... Rogerio's 1st cage match :(:(:(

I will deep-search

... I apologize if its a no-go' date=' but its splattered all over the internet ... bummer

that was the only real fight on that card ... Rogerio's 1st cage match :(:(:(

I will deep-search[/quote']

I read in a lot of sites the rogerio was fighting at 106 but the ufc hasnt confirmed it yet so i ll wait and see...

I can the two brothers fighting in the same card, if dana can pull it off it ll be an amazing card

I read in a lot of sites the rogerio was fighting at 106 but the ufc hasnt confirmed it yet so i ll wait and see...

I can the two brothers fighting in the same card' date=' if dana can pull it off it ll be an amazing card[/quote']

... that would be amazing for sure, & it would make up for alot . There is really no way to tell when Lesnar will be certified @ 100% .

Maybe the mods have a reliable source for "Rogerio vs. Banha" ... G_row, you there ? :)

Carwin doesn't deserve a title shot I hope big nog kicks his ****. I don't have to worry about Big Nog beating my boy Lesnar. Lesnar beat Mir and Mir tko Nog that means Lesnar is gonna KTFO Nog.

This may be nominated as the worst Post of the year. Congratulations you've made a idiot out of yourself.

Carwin would be stupid for taking a fight like that when all he has to do is wait and get his title shot.

Fighters need to fight & Carwin needs exposure also, he should look for financial-remuneration in lieu of the championship match & a guaranteed title shot in the near future .

Anything is better than limbo ! .. :rolleyes:

Carwin doesn't deserve a title shot I hope big nog kicks his ****. I don't have to worry about Big Nog beating my boy Lesnar. Lesnar beat Mir and Mir tko Nog that means Lesnar is gonna KTFO Nog.

i think you got it all figured out but it doesn;t work that way. it doesn't mean mir beat nog, and lesnar beat mir, then lesnar will ktfo nog.you got it all wrong dude. if carwin fights nog at 106,most probably there will be no HW title match at 108 because its too close,or unless they move it again to 109. they really need to add a better card at 106. nog and carwin for inter rim championship at 106.

o **** ! i don't wanna see minotouro get ktfo .. >.< put somebody else against carwin .. you never know how scary it is to fight a mad guy .. i mean , if my title fight gets postponed , i'll be angry as hell and will want to punch someone to release it .. but it's just me .. imagine an angry carwin punching nog in da face !

Archived