Machida/Shogun Overturned by CSAC?!!!! **BOGUS**

giustij825

I can't imagine this is true. Like Machida said all three judges scored it for him. Pressure or not it was a close fight. Keep the call' date=' do the rematch. No need for the belt to switch waists just yet.[/quote']

Sure there is. Shogun clearly won the fight 3-2 minimum, more realistically 4-1. Worst call in UFC history just got rightfully overturned. Shogun is pure class if he doesn't accept the reversal and simply wants a rematch. So although Shogun graciously accepts the initial fate, he, and the millions of fans are satisfied in knowing who the true winner was. That's if this is even confirmed. Can anyone confirm this? Is this some kind of sick joke?

Sure there is. Shogun clearly won the fight 3-2 minimum' date=' more realistically 4-1. Worst call in UFC history just got rightfully overturned. Shogun is pure class if he doesn't accept the reversal and simply wants a rematch. So although Shogun graciously accepts the initial fate, he, and the millions of fans are satisfied in knowing who the true winner was. That's if this is even confirmed. Can anyone confirm this? Is this some kind of sick joke?[/quote']

i guess you just got owned! donkey

Well.....turned out to be fake the wiki has been changed back.....

This was the best fake wiki i have ever seen.....he even made a fake article by a reputable mma journalist.....

both links got change back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyoto_Machida#Mixed_martial_arts_record

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauricio_Rua

I googled it and nothing ... So i guess it was just a rumour..

Nothing on google , nothing on yahoo... I ll still wait and see

Sure there is. Shogun clearly won the fight 3-2 minimum' date=' more realistically 4-1. Worst call in UFC history just got rightfully overturned. Shogun is pure class if he doesn't accept the reversal and simply wants a rematch. So although Shogun graciously accepts the initial fate, he, and the millions of fans are satisfied in knowing who the true winner was. That's if this is even confirmed. Can anyone confirm this? Is this some kind of sick joke?[/quote']

I honestly wouldn't like it if they started overturning fights. And no I'm not a Machida fan, don't care at all about him really. (HUGE GSP fan). But honestly after watching the fight multiple times it actually was a pretty close fight. Everyone that knows anything about Boxing or MMA knows that the Champ normally gets favored. Let the rematch settle this all out.

I knew it was too good to be true.

stop crying and just wait for the rematch...

Regardless of who won, the rematch is going to settle all doubts... If shogun really deserved to be the champ he shouldnt have a problem beating machida and the same goes for machida..

I ll be piss if they dana did not gave rua an inmidiate rematch against machida because it was a really close fight...

Plus think about it , rua will not accept a title via the mail would he?? ..

stop crying and just wait for the rematch...

Regardless of who won' date=' the rematch is going to settle all doubts... If shogun really deserved to be the champ he shouldnt have a problem beating machida and the same goes for machida..

I ll be piss if they dana did not gave rua an inmidiate rematch against machida because it was a really close fight...

Plus think about it ,[b'] rua will not accept a title via the mail would he?? [/b]..

ofcourse he wouldnt.. even IF they wanted to over turn the decision and hand shogun the belt he would say no, so cant we all just be friends until the rematch then after that we can feed on those whos fighter has fallen?

Shogun Fan

Shogun lost, CSAC won't overturn the decision, and the Vegas book is closed. Time to move on with your lives, tell the wife that Vegas doesn't refund gambling losses, and good luck dealing with her sh*t for the next few weeks.

like my grandma used to say, "STUPID SHOULD HURT"

My god, if it says it on Wikipedia, it must be true. LMAO!

Don't you people know that anyone in the world can post crap there.

There is no chance in (bad word) that the decision will be over turned. Unless one failed a drug test.

Thread killed and closed. It is a mercy killing.

Archived