mark coleman vs randy couture

button_man

This is a fight nobody should see' date=' if Randy loses to Vera then he needs to hang it up for good, and Coleman he def needs to hang it up, Randy would destroy him none the less but this fight would just be a waste of time.[/quote']

Gave me a giggle, and i totaly agree :)

Thought Coleman had his own gym, Hammer House or somit, i don't think he'd leave it to train? i don't follow xtremecouture or Coleman, so i'm not sure, but if he did leave his own gym to train at Randy's that'd be pretty funny.

Edit: beat me to it, Ruz :)

Would be a great matchup. Their only a year or two apart in age, same in size, both are hall of famers, both have a very close win/lose fight record and bought have won against sum of the toughest fighters in the world. 1 is a master wrestler and 1 is a master of ground and pound.

Couture would probaly come out on top and if he did it would be the perfect time to retire with a win over a HOF. But Coleman cant be underestimated either. Hes coming off a win from ufc 100 against a younger Stephan Bonnor and also holds wins over Don Fry, Dan Severn, Shogun. But then again couture holds wins over Chuck Liddel, Belfort....the list goes on and on. Both hold losses to Nogeuira..It just depends whos old age catches up with who first i think. This would be a good retiring match for either of them who wanna finish with a good win. Its a win win situation for the both of them this late in their careers.

Archived