OVERTURN THE Machida/Rua DECISION for the outside of UFC guys & gals

CavemanJesus

(Mod Edit)

This is a little silly man. The rematch is already set. This call will NEVER be overturned unless something comes to light that the Judges were paid. At best it would be ruled a No Contest, but that won't even happen. Its better just to move on at this point. We all know who won, and he'll have another shot fairly soon. What we are doing right now is really beating a dead horse.

The decision won't be overturned.

The real problem is damn judges and the criteria. Hypothetical time...

3 round fight, Fighter A a good wrestler, Fighter B a good striker.

rounds 1 and 2 fighter A takes B down at will and lays and prays.

round 3 fighter A is gassed and B turns it up landing significant shots and showing the only effort to finish the fight but A is saved by the bell... Now had this been 5 rounds or 6 or 10 rounds or the bell didnt sound you could infer that it is only a matter of time before B KOs A.

ten point must decision = 29-28 Fighter A.

Ideal decision (PRIDE style) = Fighter B

The fight should be considered on the WHOLE not round by round. The fighter who makes the best effort to finish the fight with an emphasis on the final outcome (After a 5 round war one fighter is against the cage winded getting pummelled)

The bottom line is its a FIGHT. Rounds, ten point must and time limits all detract from a fight which is a contest to make the other fighter submit to your will. Instead its like a showcase. Try to make the best kungfu scene 5 mins at a time. Who can make the best scene more times.

I prefer fights to be more like PRIDE or old school UFC. 10 min first round really forced an outcome. Old school UFC was a FIGHT.

Hahahahahaah you silly Americans can't even get your presidential votes right

bush twice......ya right :P

thats a low blow. i wasnt even old enough to vote the first time and i didnt bother the second time, like kerry was going to beat bush anyways. and we had a war on "terra", you arent supposed to switch administrations in the middle of a war.

thats a low blow. i wasnt even old enough to vote the first time and i didnt bother the second time' date=' like kerry was going to beat bush anyways. and we had a war on "terra", you arent supposed to switch administrations in the middle of a war.[/quote']

There you go, thats doing your civic duty

Hahahahahaah you silly Americans can't even get your presidential votes right

bush twice......ya right :P

LOL yeah this 1st one was heartbreaking.. Al Gore won that one. And yeah Kerry wasnt going to win it, but the fact that they tied and again another recount just showed that they chose Kerry over Bush. What can we say.............

Archived