This Season of the Ultimate Fighter sucks!

slate1522

Omg Dana White was so so so wrong about "all the fights from here on out get better". All the fighters on this season compared to other seasons are absolutely horrible. They are all out of shape and are gasping for air after one punch it seems. These guys seem like they have never fought once and have never thrown a punch in their entire lives. I am a big fan of Dana White but he needs to wake up and smell the roses cuz he is seriously so wrong. The only reason Rashard's team has won every fight is cuz all the guys on Rampage's team are so horrible. I would go as far as to say that if you put any of the fighters of this season against a fighter like Ryan Bader, Diego Sanchez, or Forest Griffin ( real Ultimate Fighters) they would get destroyed without even landing a punch. Ehhhh i hope Dana White knows how disappointed with this season all of us fans are, please be more careful with the fighters you pick for the next season, cuz i have yet to see one good fight from this season.

I don't know about all that. Do you mean most of the fighters this season don't have any natural skill? Thats what TUF is for, so regular guys can come in and train and try to make it to the UFC. It just so happens Bader, Sanchez, and Griffin were good at it. The show isn't even done with yet, so who knows how these guys will turn out after the show if they join a serious training camp. As for the physical attributes of these fighters, remember most of them are large heavyweights, you can't expect them to have the speed and cardio of a lightweight.

Personally, I think this season is alright. The fighters differ, the fights are okay, and the coaches are hilarious.

This season is a joke.

All the hyped up marketing and Kimbo may bring in great ratings this season but the fans that feel cheated will not show up for future TUF seaons. The fighters this season have no conditioning, skill, or heart and it shows in the sleeper fights that turn up each week. I also don't understand the amount of time spent following the teenage, soap opera BS of these heavy weights.

The hangover from this season will be evident.

Archived