Just gonna give props to kos and rumble

Uwillsubmit

first Kos, he gets bagged out alot on here for some unknown reason but whenever the ufc need a quick replacement kos seems to be the first one to put his hand up to fight. so i wann give him props on that and for being a great competitior and exciting fighter

second rumble, for also taking this fight on short notice against a dangerous opponent, only fighting 3 weeks before this fight while suffering from an illness that effected his training for the yoshida fight, i think rumble is also to be commended for accepting this fight

this is gonna be a great fight and im really looking forward to it, so thanks to rumble and kos from probably saving a card that really lacked any exciting match ups besides the headline fight

first Kos' date=' he gets bagged out alot on here for some unknown reason but whenever the ufc need a quick replacement kos seems to be the first one to put his hand up to fight. so i wann give him props on that and for being a great competitior and exciting fighter

second rumble, for also taking this fight on short notice against a dangerous opponent, only fighting 3 weeks before this fight while suffering from an illness that effected his training for the yoshida fight, i think rumble is also to be commended for accepting this fight

this is gonna be a great fight and im really looking forward to it, so thanks to rumble and kos from probably saving a card that really lacked any exciting match ups besides the headline fight[/quote']

He get's bagged here because he opens his mouth and stupid crap falls out. I agree with you that Kos always steps up and he deserves props for this alone. Wonder if the UFC actually paid it's non champions if he would still do it? Probably, but I just wonder.

I like the fight' date=' but there's certainly more upside for Johnson than for Kos.A win over KOS makes Johnson legitimate, while a win over Jog=hnson doesn;t do all that much for Kos.\

Kos is at that point in his career.[/quote']

agreed. though a win over johnson is better than the hollow victory he had over twinkle toes.

... I like Koscheck, but calling out Hughes tells me he is oblivious to his fanbase, I hope he's not planning on the triad ... Trigg, Hughes, & Tiki ?

and if he backs up trying to counter Rumble ... short night .

Rumble is taking alot of heat for the weight thing ... I think he would dwarf Semtex & Kampmann but still wanna see :eek:

... I like Koscheck' date=' but calling out Hughes tells me he is oblivious to his fanbase, I hope he's not planning on the triad ... Trigg, Hughes, & Tiki ?

and if he backs up trying to counter Rumble ... short night .

Rumble is taking alot of heat for the weight thing ... I think he would dwarf Semtex & Kampmann but still wanna see :eek:[/quote']

Agreed. If Kos stands with Rumble.. i predict a very short night. He needs to go back to his wrestling roots for this fight. I dont care if his stand up has improved.. rumble is so dangerous standing, and his striking is far better than Kos's !! Kos needs to be that dominant wrestler we used to see. If he stand with Rumble, he is just going to get KOed.

Oh yeh, and Semtex vs Rumble would be an amazing fight. Definate KO in that fight lol. Definate stand up war. If im correct, Semtex hasnt yet lost by TKO or KO yet has he? And he has had many fights. I could be wrong though lol, i dont know Semtex too well. But a fight against Rumble would be awesome.

Agreed. If Kos stands with Rumble.. i predict a very short night. He needs to go back to his wrestling roots for this fight. I dont care if his stand up has improved.. rumble is so dangerous standing' date=' and his striking is far better than Kos's !! Kos needs to be that dominant wrestler we used to see. If he stand with Rumble, he is just going to get KOed.

Oh yeh, and Semtex vs Rumble would be an amazing fight. Definate KO in that fight lol. Definate stand up war. If im correct, Semtex hasnt yet lost by TKO or KO yet has he? And he has had many fights. I could be wrong though lol, i dont know Semtex too well. But a fight against Rumble would be awesome.[/quote']

My dwarf comment is related to there walking-around weight, when I was handicapping "Semtex vs.Hitman", I read Kampmanns walking around weight was almost 20 lbs over Daley & the height difference was obvious .

Same thing here with "Rumble vs.Semtex", 6'2" vs. 5'9" & big walking around weight difference . Still wanna see though .. :)

Daley's only TKO loss was a dislocated-thumb in '06 ... he was armbarred by Shields in '08 also .

Agreed. If Kos stands with Rumble.. i predict a very short night. He needs to go back to his wrestling roots for this fight. I dont care if his stand up has improved.. rumble is so dangerous standing' date=' and his striking is far better than Kos's !! Kos needs to be that dominant wrestler we used to see. If he stand with Rumble, he is just going to get KOed.

Oh yeh, and Semtex vs Rumble would be an amazing fight. Definate KO in that fight lol. Definate stand up war. If im correct, Semtex hasnt yet lost by TKO or KO yet has he? And he has had many fights. I could be wrong though lol, i dont know Semtex too well. But a fight against Rumble would be awesome.[/quote']

Forget about these guy fighting each other. Is there no legitimate challenger for GSP.

Forget about these guy fighting each other. Is there no legitimate challenger for GSP.

Right now I really don't see anybody. He is a excellent striker with almost unstoppable takedowns. I believe Rumble will be able to give him a run for his money when he improves his ground game.

But the Kos vs Rumble fight is great. Might be a lose-lose for Kos but at least they took the fight on such short notice. Just goes to show how much they love to fight.

I think Kos should be a big favorite against Johnson. Daley is a showcase of the power of the UFC marketing machine. Daley was ragdolled by Jake Shields, then he beat Allessio, followed by a loss to Nick Thompson, who lasted one minute with Shields. He goes into the UFC wins one fight and now he is in the top 10?

Great fight for 106! Not a case of if it's going to be a knockout rather who and when! Both these guys drop their guard when they swing so it's 50/50 for me, whoever gets dazed from a swipe or looks at all weaker is gonna get pounced on by the other guy and finished. I'm going to go ahead and say Kos via TKO in the 2nd just because I think he's just that bit crazier than Rumble.

Archived