Rematches i'd rather not see

UFCCagerattler

Your right on most of them, but GSP vs Koscheck would grab my attention and out of all the fighter at 170 he is def the best shot at dethrowning GSP, also GSP vs Penn, GSP might of killed Penn the first 2 times, and he will prob do it again, but you and everybody else around the world will still fine yourself glued to the tv for that fight.

Off the top of my head:

GSP/KOSCHECK 2

GSP/SHERK 2

GSP/HUGHES 4

GSP/SERRA 3

GSP/PENN 3

SILVA/HENDO 2

SILVA/MARQUART 2

LESNAR/MIR 3

I would like to see Faber/Brown 3

Completely agree up until Silva-Hendo and disagree from there on out. Faber-Brown 3 makes no sense as Mike won the first two. If Faber was to win then there would likely be a 4th. If Faber won that then a fifth and no two fighters are interesting enough to sell me it for a fifith time. As for Lesnar-Mir 3 it would be the rubber match to see who is the better of the two for sure, we know it's Brock but it could be worth a watch.

Off the top of my head:

GSP/KOSCHECK 2

GSP/SHERK 2

GSP/HUGHES 4

GSP/SERRA 3

GSP/PENN 3

SILVA/HENDO 2

SILVA/MARQUART 2

LESNAR/MIR 3

I would like to see Faber/Brown 3

Wandy/Rampage 4

Couture/Liddell 4

Liddell/Tito 3

Wandy/Vitor 2-wandy isnt top form anymore

Lesnar/Mir 3 & GSP/Serra 3 are rubber matches..............

Wandy/Rampage 4

Couture/Liddell 4

Liddell/Tito 3

Wandy/Vitor 2-wandy isnt top form anymore

Lesnar/Mir 3 & GSP/Serra 3 are rubber matches..............

You picked all the rematches i do wanna see.I would also like to see a henderson/w.silva rubber match.They both beat eachother once in pride.

Between BJ' date='GSP and SILVA, there are three weight divisions pretty mush locked for the foreseeable future.

Thats a bit of a problem PPVwise, especially since Lesnar has probably got the HW sewn up.

The UFC is hurting.[/quote']

Well I think Penn, Lesnar and Silva could quite possibly lose their belts in their coming up fights.

Archived