Houston Alexander vs. Kimbo Slice @ TUF Finale

UFC_Fan_

i just skimmed through it, i don't recall them saying it was heavyweight. Houston isn't a HW and i can't see him doing good there.

I think Kimbo's gone down a weight for this, if it's happening, which is looking increasingly likely.

I think Houston has this in the bag if it goes down.

Alexander has got this one in the bag for shure. Kimbo's standup didnt look to great in his last performance and houston is too much of a beast and has more experience than kimbo in the ufc and mma. So i see alexander knocking kimbo out unless kimbo lands a huge shot on the button that lays him out but you never know i guess so we'll see what happens! im looking forward to seeing the fight

I think Kimbo Slice will win this one. Didn't Alexander get knocked out in 5 seconds by Irvin via a Superman punch. Although Kimbo record is not any better than Alexanders.

It was 8 seconds. But I think Kimbo will take this home. Houston's lost 3 of his past 4 and his only win was over a guy who had more losses than wins.

I can't believe the UFC is putting this on a card. C'mon now... Kimbo lost on the show and therefore doesn't deserve to fight. This is just the UFC trying to get more ratings. I'm losing more and more respect for the UFC. I'm starting to enjoy Strikeforce a bit more... especially if they get Hendo.

Houstan is too small to attempt to go HW. Will be interesting to see if Kimbo can cut down to 205. If Kimbo loses to Houstan, he's done in MMA. Will never accomplish anything, and will be first fight of main card for UFC Fight nights for the few views of noob fans that still care about him for whatever reason.

Best of luck to Kimbo though, he should KO Houstan no problem.

i just skimmed through it' date=' i don't recall them saying it was heavyweight. Houston isn't a HW and i can't see him doing good there.

I think Kimbo's gone down a weight for this, if it's happening, which is looking increasingly likely.

I think Houston has this in the bag if it goes down.[/quote']

I agree 100%. Kimbo hits hard but so does Huston Alexander, kimbo has no grownd game at all, at all, if it goes to the grownd it's over and i think he will get KO'd standing up.

I can't believe the UFC is putting this on a card. C'mon now... Kimbo lost on the show and therefore doesn't deserve to fight. This is just the UFC trying to get more ratings. I'm losing more and more respect for the UFC. I'm starting to enjoy Strikeforce a bit more... especially if they get Hendo.

I agree with the first statement, but remember it is a bussines, and the fighters got to get paid, money has to come from somewhere, they will milk the heck out of him.

Dude plenty of people who lost on TUF got fights in UFC, just not the big contract.

This could be a great fight. I would love to see Kimbo win by KO.

A lot of people want to see Kimbo fight again. I'm one of them. And if Kimbo doesn't fight for UFC again, dont you think Strikforce would consider signing him? He's a big draw fighter, like him or not.

Houston Alexander Also Fights At HW. His last fight was at HW. I say houston alexander wins by KO. houston is really good on the feet and watching kimbo fight roy nelson kimbo looked like s*** in the stand up

Really? Too me it appeared that Kimbo's stand up has vastly improved. Too me it looked like Kimbo was winning until Roy took him down.

Almost all fighters who enter TUF still get fights after the show, so long as they were not booted for misconduct or the like. Besides, Kimbo is still a big draw. People want to see him fight whether its because they like him, or want to see him lose. If he keeps losing, he'll lose his credibility as a fighter and will fade away.

Archived