What 3 fighters do you want to see chuck fight if he comes back?

TheAmericanSamurai

To tell you the truth, I still don't think Chuck needs to retire, he lost a few of his last fights,

but look at who he lost to, all top level guy. I think its not really his chin thats making him lose, I think its mental. Chuck was unstoppable for a few year and when you believe you unstoppable and you fijnally lose, you start to doubt yourselve, thats what I think is wrong with Chuck. I'll say with a few wins in a row, we could see the old Chuck again.

coleman

soszynski

drwal

Drwal now fights at MW.

To tell you the truth' date=' I still don't think Chuck needs to retire, he lost a few of his last fights,

but look at who he lost to, all top level guy. I think its not really his chin thats making him lose, I think its mental. Chuck was unstoppable for a few year and when you believe you unstoppable and you fijnally lose, you start to doubt yourselve, thats what I think is wrong with Chuck. I'll say with a few wins in a row, we could see the old Chuck again.[/quote']

I think the same way. Rampage, Rashad and Shogun are cream of the crop. But when you get knocked out so many times it can be a serious health hazard. And all those KO's were brutal.

Drwal now fights at MW.

I think the same way. Rampage' date=' Rashad and Shogun are cream of the crop. But when you get knocked out so many times it can be a serious health hazard. And all those KO's were brutal.[/quote']

Yeah, thats true. I think he needs to use his wrestling alot more.

p.s. would I be the only one who would freak out if Chuck sub someone?

yeah' date=' I thought he was winning the fight, same as when he was fighting Rashad, he just lowered his hand and got caught. But I can see him winning those rematches if he doesn't make the same mistake.[/quote']

Unfortunately I see him getting destroyed again by both of them.

Most likely we won't see whose right' date=' but you have to agree that in his prime he would

win against both of them.[/quote']

That's true, Chuck in his prime would obliterate Rashad. But I don't think he'd do the same to Shogun. He was climbing the ranks mighty fast when Chuck was in his prime.

chuck VS anderson silva

silva by 1st round KO

followed closely by chuck VS anderson silva 2... " the quest for vengance"

silva by 1st round KO

after 8 months of intense cardio training chuck returns for his final fight.

silva VS anderson silva 3 .......

silva by KO in the first round

silva VS anderson silva 3 ....... "Don't Blink"

Shogun - He should avenge his lost to him.

definetly not shogun you want chuck to at least win his first match back and after the fight between shogun vs. machida shogun will be out for blood against everyone it would be an impossible fight for chuck in my opinion.

tito would be a wonderful fight for chuck to come back to their is always a ceartain magic in the air when those two guys fight and it brings the fans. Other than that if tito is his first fight back it wont matter who you put chuck against after if he wins the tito fight cause he will be unstoppable again winning an epic fight the first day back would be a huge confidence booster.

tito would be a wonderful fight for chuck to come back to their is always a ceartain magic in the air when those two guys fight and it brings the fans. Other than that if tito is his first fight back it wont matter who you put chuck against after if he wins the tito fight cause he will be unstoppable again winning an epic fight the first day back would be a huge confidence booster.

Tito and Liddel would be good too see again I agree.

Archived