Tomasz "The Gorilla" Drwal vs Chris "The Crippler" Leben

Inspectah

drwal is going cazy in the ufc after his debut loss to thiago silva and since then hes been coming up win after win. Moving to MW i think they should give him a named opponent and leben would be perfect for him to climb the ranks and start contending. would be an entertaining brawl! going back up to LHW he could still do really well also. many class fighters in tha division that he could beat.

drwal is going cazy in the ufc after his debut loss to thiago silva and since then hes been coming up win after win. Moving to MW i think they should give him a named opponent and leben would be perfect for him to climb the ranks and start contending. would be an entertaining brawl! going back up to LHW he could still do really well also. many class fighters in tha division that he could beat.

Yea Leben's about to take on Jay Silva but I'm pretty sure it's not till next January? So the chances of them fighting are slim. But if Leben wins and Drwal wins his next fight it could happen. Sounds like it's be an all out brawl.

... the gorilla should think about 205 again, thats where he gets necessary exposure .

"Drwal vs.Liddell" ... :eek:

that would be too easy of a fight for hendo' date=' just for viewing pleasure though i wouldnt mind seeing hendo knock him out.[/quote']

I dunno, man. Sure, if Hendo decided to take it to the mat and put a beating on Leben, it would be an easy fight.

But I see Hendo wanting to knock Leben out. If they start trading wild blows, I give Leben a 50/50 chance of victory. Hendo's never been KO'd, but Leben hits HARD! It's be an epic battle of two of the hardest chins in the UFC.

that would be too easy of a fight for hendo' date=' just for viewing pleasure though i wouldnt mind seeing hendo knock him out.[/quote']

I'd love to see Leben get Bisping'd lol!

I dunno' date=' man. Sure, if Hendo decided to take it to the mat and put a beating on Leben, it would be an easy fight.

But I see Hendo wanting to knock Leben out. If they start trading wild blows, I give Leben a 50/50 chance of victory. Hendo's never been KO'd, but Leben hits HARD! It's be an epic battle of two of the hardest chins in the UFC.[/quote']

I'd give him a punchers chance at most. Hendo would put him to sleep.

Archived