Most Devastating Knockouts in UFC History

Exodus9mm

Like the whole list but agree with Alyosha' date=' Machida completely tore him up.

Another one I actually liked was Tim Sylvia's last second head kick to Tra Telligman. Was just freaking awesome.[/quote']

that was an instant classic making rashad do the stanky leg, and the way he was gasping for air was great.

i also have a hard time watching evans ko lidell. that was shocking.

Hells yeah' date=' He's gonna ruin Kos. I love Kos but stupid choice of fight. Rumble is a destroyer[/quote']

kos is starting to come into his own though, with his great wrestling advantage im not counting him out. kos has also fought way better fighters. rumbles toughest opponents have probably been clementi and fioravanti and that is not saying much. on paper i think kos wins, but my feeling is that rumble is going to take this one.

that was an instant classic making rashad do the stanky leg' date=' and the way he was gasping for air was great.

i also have a hard time watching evans ko lidell. that was shocking.[/quote']

Ahaha now that's funny.

And true I honestly didn't see it coming.

kos is starting to come into his own though' date=' with his great wrestling advantage im not counting him out. kos has also fought way better fighters. rumbles toughest opponents have probably been clementi and fioravanti and that is not saying much. on paper i think kos wins, but my feeling is that rumble is going to take this one.[/quote']

If he actually uses his wrestling and can take down rumble then he wins. but he love to bang too much, and something tells me he took this fight to proove his hands are better. That is silly against a bigger stronger rumble

If he actually uses his wrestling and can take down rumble then he wins. but he love to bang too much' date=' and something tells me he took this fight to proove his hands are better. That is silly against a bigger stronger rumble[/quote']

yeah i dont know what happened to kos, everyone started talking about his boxing being better and then he just completely forgot that he has some of the best wrestling in the game. good point about trying to prove his hands are better, bad idea though. they may be but his strength is far behind rumbles.

I think your list is a little messed up numberswise if you're going for devastating KOs. I watched that UFC 8 Gary Goodridge KO about a week or two ago and it's just brutal. I've never seen anyone deliver elbows that fast. Also, don't forget that Bisping was knocked out for over a minute so you've gotta take that into account in terms of devastation.

- Gonzaga vs. Cro Cop

- Rashad vs. Liddell

- Machida vs. Rashad

- Silva vs. Franklin (the first time with the broken nose)

Also, although they're not in the UFC, I think honorable mentions have to go to:

- Rampage full out power bombing Arona

- Emilianenko putting Arlovski to sleep in mid flight (this one more because of the way it looked that perhaps how brutal it was)

Outside of the UFC...

Wandy's KO over Rampage. Not sure if it was the first or second, but the one where Rampage fell through the ropes with blood shooting out of his face. Awesome.

In the UFC..

I'm not sure if it was even a KO, but someone almost died. It was in one of the earlier UFCs, like the first ten. Some guy got a knee to the body, breaking several ribs, getting a punctured lung, and at the hospital he was told his survival was questionable. If anyone knows what fight i'm talking about, help me out here with a set of names.

And Melvin Guillard gettinga KO on a body shot. Nice.

My 10

1. coleman vs williams

2. evans vs liddell

3. machida vs evans

4. rampage vs wandy 3

5. hamil vs munoz

6. johnson vs spears

7. koscheck vs yoshida

8. thiago vs kos loved watching him get koed

9. franklin vs quarry

10. liddell vs couture 2

atleast my favorites

how is franklin so low on the list!? thats my favorite ko of all time. if randy would have KO'd sylvia with that big overhand right...woulda been br00tal!

kos is starting to come into his own though' date=' with his great wrestling advantage im not counting him out. kos has also fought way better fighters. rumbles toughest opponents have probably been clementi and fioravanti and that is not saying much. on paper i think kos wins, but my feeling is that rumble is going to take this one.[/quote']

idk i think i remember rumble being a div 1 all american wrestler... or mayb div. 2

My 10

1. coleman vs williams

2. evans vs liddell

3. machida vs evans

4. rampage vs wandy 3

5. hamil vs munoz

6. johnson vs spears

7. koscheck vs yoshida

8. thiago vs kos loved watching him get koed

9. franklin vs quarry

10. liddell vs couture 2

atleast my favorites