lesner vs carwin @108 official

rago1986

I dont care for wiki too much either buuuuut...

if the source it has been put on from is not reliable, they delete it within an hour or less.

Try something simple to experiment....

Switch the names in the Brock fight to Shane Carwin vs. Brock Lesnar. You can finish the edit but Wiki people will go in and fix it. It will eventually lock you out of editing if you put too many lies and false info on there.

Even if you switch the side of the names people are on, they fix it and do it for stuff so small like that trying not to have any bit of false info.

guess carwin and nog is a no go?

When the **** was Carwin ever supposed to fight Nog?

You people seriously need headchecks. Someone posts here that Carwin should fight Nog at 106 and now people think that's a fight?

It's completely ****ing stupid. Carwin had this title shot for 6-7 months. Why would he fight someone for interim due to Brock's Illness?

Stupid.

Guess what. Fedor is now fighting BJ Penn for the Lightweight title at UFC 105.

So let's see' date=' now we have Silva vs. Belfort, Machida vs. Shogun II, and Lesnar vs. Carwin all supposedly on UFC 108. Yeah, I'd say that 's a pretty good card- impossibly good.[/quote']

This will never happen. If it does i will buy everyone on this forum the PPV for the event

When the **** was Carwin ever supposed to fight Nog?

You people seriously need headchecks. Someone posts here that Carwin should fight Nog at 106 and now people think that's a fight?

It's completely ****ing stupid. Carwin had this title shot for 6-7 months. Why would he fight someone for interim due to Brock's Illness?

Stupid.

Guess what. Fedor is now fighting BJ Penn for the Lightweight title at UFC 105.

War Penn! lol

I heard Rashad would be fighting at 108 Silva and Belfort havnt agreed to fight yet have they Anderson is too busy whining about how they have trained together and how its a betrayal and machida will probably want until at least feb. to recover and devise a strategy where he doesnt actually have to be in the octogon that way he really cant get hit. But Brock vs. shane and Thiago vs. Rashad would be a great card for the ufc title fight and a no. 1 contender fight behind the rematch of course

Archived