swine flu farce

t0xyg3n

This sh!t has gotten out of control... the media that is. They are making it out to be some crazy pandemic. However the numbers suggest that swine flu isn't as fatal as the regular seasonal flu. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Obama declares an emergency. In MA Gov. Deval Patrick declares state of emergency. Patrick signed an order allowing him to declare martial law, suspending the bill of rights so he can knock down people's doors, force them to get the vaccine for the and the kids, or else.

This is f@cking ridiculous. The media and the gov't are inflating a lil flu to epic proportions and it's pissing me off.

how much are you willing to bet that just as many people die from the vaccine as the illness itself. what happened to bird flu? or y2k? oh thats right' date=' nothing.[/quote']

Was just reading about a flu back in the 70's, the vaccine killed 20x more people than the flu itself. Eventually the gov't stopped vaccinations.

Most people who "get swine flu" more than likely just have a cold or regular flu. I have read dozens of cases where people aren't actually tested by culture or blood test and the Doc just tells the mthey have swine flu. If anyone kicks in my door they are going to be facing a red hot lead salad to the face coutesy of Ol Pumpy!!! (that’s a shotgun not a ***** FYI)

The swine flu is a media scare just like every other "epidemic” Complete BS Don’t Buy into it and don't sell out.

Big pharmacy and the GOV teaming up to rob you blind.

This sh!t has gotten out of control... the media that is. They are making it out to be some crazy pandemic. However the numbers suggest that swine flu isn't as fatal as the regular seasonal flu. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Obama declares an emergency. In MA Gov. Deval Patrick declares state of emergency. Patrick signed an order allowing him to declare martial law' date=' suspending the bill of rights so he can knock down people's doors, force them to get the vaccine for the and the kids, or else.

This is f@cking ridiculous. The media and the gov't are inflating a lil flu to epic proportions and it's pissing me off.[/quote']

Link to the Governer doing this?

They have already stated that the H1N1 isn't any more deadly of a virus then seasonal influenzia. Watching these mile long lines all over America is just amazing. I don't think you couldn't get that many people to line up for free UFC tickets.

WASH YOUR HANDS

If your pregnant or old it's a good idea to get the vaccine

There are alot of cases here in Iowa right now. Doctor told my wife that if her or I would get it, no big deal, would be just like having the flu and to take a few days off work and let it run its course.

Now, we have a 9 week old daughter, and it could be bad for her to have it, H1N1 or regular flu, he never said which was worse, he just said both would be bad for her.

Most people who "get swine flu" more than likely just have a cold or regular flu. I have read dozens of cases where people aren't actually tested by culture or blood test and the Doc just tells the mthey have swine flu. If anyone kicks in my door they are going to be facing a red hot lead salad to the face coutesy of Ol Pumpy!!! (that?s a shotgun not a ***** FYI)

The swine flu is a media scare just like every other "epidemic? Complete BS Don?t Buy into it and don't sell out.

Big pharmacy and the GOV teaming up to rob you blind.

+1 Here in UK, we have adopted the rigorous scientific measure of diagnosis by telephone call centre. The problem is, all our figures for flu death tolls are based on bad science*. This time around, we have a cast iron opportunity to create a fact/evidence based study of how epidemics spread, and where improvements could be made in the event of something more serious coming along. Instead, we are subjecting self-diagnosis to the white hot crucible of a checklist of symptoms being completed by workers who aren't qualified to issue an aspirin.

* The bad science in question is the archive evidence of local doctors pronouncing someone's cause of death via external checks only. Our main pandemic spikes occurred after WW1 and 2, with a further event in the 1950s. No doubt something nasty was going around, but a village doctor in the 1910s would have just prodded the deceased with a pen, and said 'Oh yes, Mrs Jones, it's probably the flu. Drink heavily, and smoke plenty of cigarettes to help with the shock. Don't forget to eat lots of sausages, too.' This is the no better than anecdotal evidence that our current infrastructure is working from.

Archived