UFC 108 Card - I doubt it will happen

SuperKO

With no evidence to back my hunch I suspect that the card as it stands now with Lesnar V Carwin and Silva V Belfort will not stay like that. I wouldn't be surprised if Silva pulls out using the surgery as a reason.....he probably already has and Dana might know. Interested if other people thing it will or won't stay as is :)

Regardless of Silva v Belfort the rest of the card looks great!!

Lesnar v Carwin (battle of the big hands)

Evans v Thiago Silva (come back time for Evans, could be FOTN)

Condit v Daley (stand up fireworks)

Gonzaga v Junior Dos Santos (I think Dos Santos will get smashed up)

... and so on, I really hope this card stays as it is with Silva v Belfort becuase it could be the best UFC ever (ok I know that sounds 'tarded but it will be up there)!!

Silva vs. Belfort was unlikely to happen at 108 after Silva went in for surgery but it sounds like he will be ready to defend his title not long after. Lesnar vs Carwin for 108 is still unconfirmed? Would be great though and Jan 2nd should be enough time for Brock to recover and train.

anderson is a warrior i think he would fight anyone' date=' anytime no matter what the circumstance, f**k the most pampered champion in history, fedor, anderson silva is by far the most talented and[b'] dominate fighter the UFC has probably ever seen[/b]

Corrected it for you.

Regardless of Silva v Belfort the rest of the card looks great!!

Lesnar v Carwin (battle of the big hands)

Evans v Thiago Silva (come back time for Evans' date=' could be FOTN)

Condit v Daley (stand up fireworks)

Gonzaga v Junior Dos Santos (I think Dos Santos will get smashed up)

... and so on, I really hope this card stays as it is with Silva v Belfort becuase it could be the best UFC ever (ok I know that sounds 'tarded but it will be up there)!![/quote']

It will definetly be up there. Not only will it have the biggest names on the card, but the match ups all SCREAM 'WAR!!!!'.

Evans vs Silva (im so excited for this one, come on Thiago!!!)

Gonzaga vs Dos Santos (really excited for this)

Condit vs Daley (first iv heard of that one, if its true though.... damn!! What a war that will be)

Lesnar vs Carwin... got to be excited for that!!!

And then of course Silva vs Belfort (it hasnt actually officially been announced yet, but if it is, wow... the card will be amazing)

Archived