lesnar vs carwin made official for 108 by carwin

UFCGOD1

while browsing shane carwin's official website i found this post

No Sweat.

Posted by Greg Daniels on October 27, 2009 at 7:29pm

View Greg Daniels's blog

This fight just wasn't meant to be for UFC 106. Both fighters, from what I've heard, have suffered some illness. I'm confident that when both, Carwin & Lesner are healthy again, the fight will be more legit. It's gonna mean more to Shane when he knocks out a healthy Lesner as opossed to a sickly Lesner. Either way, Lesners going down. GO SHANE!!!!

and carwin replied by saying :

Comment by Shane Carwin 10 hours ago

Greg,

I signed my 108 bout agreement

here is the link

http://www.shane-carwin.com/profiles/blogs/no-sweat

What i don't understand is why is Spike still airing UFC 106 commercial of Lesnar vs. Carwin!!! Why????? Don't they know it's not happening. Did Dana White forget to call Spike and tell them not to air the commercial? what's up with that? Do they want people to still order the ppv and be dissapoointed? Bad enough the people who paid big money for tickets to watch Lesnar vs.Carwin are pissed off. Who the hell wants to watch Tito? I've rather watch Jenna F 106 guys. I'd pay for that.

108 is confusing me, what the ****'s going on with Silva/Belfort? is that one still in the air or have they settled their disputes yet? And what's all this about the Shogun/Machida rematch happening on the same night? I don't know what to believe so personally I'm waiting until the UFC site confirms it until I believe it.

What i don't understand is why is Spike still airing UFC 106 commercial of Lesnar vs. Carwin!!! Why????? Don't they know it's not happening. Did Dana White forget to call Spike and tell them not to air the commercial? what's up with that? Do they want people to still order the ppv and be dissapoointed? Bad enough the people who paid big money for tickets to watch Lesnar vs.Carwin are pissed off. Who the hell wants to watch Tito? I've rather watch Jenna F 106 guys. I'd pay for that.

they want all the casual fans who don't know about the cancellation to order the ppv early.

108 is confusing me' date=' what the ****'s going on with Silva/Belfort? is that one still in the air or have they settled their disputes yet? And what's all this about the [b']Shogun/Machida rematch happening on the same night[/b]? I don't know what to believe so personally I'm waiting until the UFC site confirms it until I believe it.

Recent online sources state Machida will undergo surgery for his broken hand that occurred last saturday. I highly doubt Machida vs Shogun 2 will be on the 108 card. I think another source confirmed Gonzaga vs Dos Santos for 108. Cant wait for 108.

108 is sick. 107 is sick. 106 is garbage. I thought they were going to have Carwin fight Big Nog to salvage 106. Maybe they'll have GG or Dos Santos fight Nog now?

How many times we have to tell you guys' date=' Dos Santos and Nog will never fight. Nog's like his father.

Recent online sources state Machida will undergo surgery for his broken hand that occurred last saturday. I highly doubt Machida vs Shogun 2 will be on the 108 card. I think another source confirmed Gonzaga vs Dos Santos for 108. Cant wait for 108.

Yes the fight was confirmed. Can't wait for that one.

lol...vicious...

Archived