Top 10 finishers of ALL time.

chedderboss

1. Wanderli Silva (23kos / 3 submissions)

2. Melvin Manhoef (22kos out of 23 wins !)

3. Mirko Cro Cop (19kos / 3 submissions)

4.Shogun Rua (15ko / 1 submission)

5. Gegard Mousasi (15kos / 9 submissions)

6. Paul Daley (17 kos / 1 submission)

7. Anderson silva (15ko / 4 submissions)

8. Ben Rothwell (17ko / 11 submissions)

9. Shane Carwin (6ko / 5 submissions)

10. Alistair Overeem (11ko / 19 submissions)

Add anyone or take anyone away?

4. Paul Daley (17 kos / 1 submission)

6. Anderson silva (15ko / 4 submissions)

7. Ben Rothwell (17ko / 11 submissions)

8. Shogun Rua (15ko / 1 submission)

10. Tim Sylvia (17ko / 2 submissions) > kinda ify but does ko people.

Where's Chuck? He smells blood better than a great white!!!!!

Chuck isnt good enough to make top 10 ' date='

i dont think he is even good enough for top 20 to be honest and if he was id put him like 18-20.

Hes been over rated to long, he only has 13 tkos/kos.[/quote']

The question is who is the best finisher.....not who has finished the most. Thats a different question. When Chuck Lidell hurts some-one he puts them to sleep: FACT thats a finisher and he is in the top bracket

If were talking about whos finished the most then its easy enough just to look up the stats as you have done and quote them, whats the point of that?

i dont think he is even good enough for top 20 to be honest and if he was id put him like 18-20.

r u serious bro?????????? no Chuck?????? no Diego Sanchez??? u got Ben Rothwell in there thats terrible!!!!!!

Where's Chuck? He smells blood better than a great white!!!!!

r u serious bro?????????? no Chuck?????? no Diego Sanchez??? u got Ben Rothwell in there thats terrible!!!!!!

if you dont include chuck liddel in your list your taking crazy pills

We can't all be wrong about Chuck

Wake up and smell the cheese cheddar

Chucks been way to over hyped like i said he only has 13 kos and 7 d

everyone on my list has finished more fights then chuck and alot earlier to,

stats tell alot about a fighter all the fighters on my list finish fights non of them have more then 2-3 decisions expecpt tim syliva who id prob take off the list now that i think about it ,

but if chuck is so good who would you take off my list next to tim ?

4. Paul Daley (17 kos / 1 submission)

6. Anderson silva (15ko / 4 submissions)

7. Ben Rothwell (17ko / 11 submissions)

8. Shogun Rua (15ko / 1 submission)

10. Tim Sylvia (17ko / 2 submissions) > kinda ify but does ko people.

Chuck should be way up there dude...COME ON

Chucks been way to over hyped like i said he only has 13 kos and 7 d

everyone on my list has finished more fights then chuck and alot earlier to' date='

stats tell alot about a fighter all the fighters on my list finish fights non of them have more then 2-3 decisions expecpt tim syliva who id prob take off the list now that i think about it ,

but if chuck is so good who would you take off my list next to tim ?[/quote']

list the fighters that the guys on your list have finished...i'll take Chuck finishes Couture and Tito over aanyone Paul Daley ever ko'd

The question is who is the best finisher.....not who has finished the most. Thats a different question. When Chuck Lidell hurts some-one he puts them to sleep: FACT thats a finisher and he is in the top bracket

If were talking about whos finished the most then its easy enough just to look up the stats as you have done and quote them' date=' whats the point of that?[/quote']

i think the post is wrong. TOP 10 finishers of ALL TIME doesnt mean how many KOs/sub, and if Chuck is not included, you must be krazy! i mean, even Ben Rothwell make to ur list but not chuck? a hall of framer! hey shane only got 6Ko but he is in...dun the stats prove chuck got more KOs....

i think the post is wrong. TOP 10 finishers of ALL TIME doesnt mean how many KOs/sub' date=' and if Chuck is not included, you must be krazy! i mean, even Ben Rothwell make to ur list but not chuck? a hall of framer! hey shane only got 6Ko but he is in...dun the stats prove chuck got more KOs....[/quote']

okay everyone who says chuck should be on my list read this please.

its not just about how many kos you have its about how consitant you are with finishing people. the people i picked are animals who finish fights and dont use decisions.

chuck finished a couple fights but tell me who he finished that makes him so good ????????????????????????????????????????

its not just about how many kos you have its about how consitant you are with finishing people. the people i picked are animals who finish fights and dont use decisions.

chuck finished a couple fights but tell me who he finished that makes him so good ????????????????????????????????????????

Since u say Wandy n most of his fight were in Pride if we are talking any fighter ever i'd put Mike Tyson in his prime at # 1..is that what you're doing?

CHUCK HASNT FISHISHED ANYONE

he beat randy (16-10) who sucks

and over hyped tito who sucks

ortiz twice

sobral twice

couture twice

horn once

vernon white once

overeem once

randleman once

mezger once

he has finished some really good competition. beating overeem in a kickboxing match is a pretty big accomplishment.

Since u say Wandy n most of his fight were in Pride if we are talking any fighter ever i'd put Mike Tyson in his prime at # 1..is that what you're doing?

ortiz twice

sobral twice

couture twice

horn once

vernon white once

overeem once

randleman once

mezger once

he has finished some really good competition. beating overeem in a kickboxing match is a pretty big accomplishment.

All those pople but sobral arent good and horn is ok tyson is boxing you idiot im talkin mma and finally what ever chuck can take 10 tims gone happy ?

ortiz twice

sobral twice

couture twice

horn once

vernon white once

overeem once

randleman once

mezger once

thanks..i never like to look this sort of thing up..by the way i gave u a band to check out in the Layne thread

Liddell vs. Randleman

Liddell vs Tito x2

Liddell vs Babalu x2

Liddell vs Couture

Liddell vs Horn

Liddell vs White

He finished those to name a few. You must not watch chucks fights....ever.

CHUCK HASNT FISHISHED ANYONE

he beat randy (16-10) who sucks

and over hyped tito who sucks

After commenting on another one of your posts, I didn't realize you fail so hard.

New to MMA? Saying Chuck hasn't finished anyone and saying Randy sucks is either something a troll says, or a 13 year old who has only watched for 1-2 years. Chuck and Randy are both in Hall of Fame and many many fans don't think they are overhyped. As a matter of fact you are the first person I have come across who truly thinks so.

All those pople but sobral arent good and horn is ok tyson is boxing you idiot im talkin mma and finally what ever chuck can take 10 tims gone happy ?

you say these people arent good, but who else was there at the time? who did you consider good at the time? and calling someone an idiot is not necessary.

Paul Daleys submission is from punches so no he has no ground game. With that said u gotta add Chuck he finishes legit fighters. Shane Carwin has only ko'd one decent fighter and thats Gonzaga. Rothwell has 6 tko's or submissions from injury cut or the towel. Plus he hasnt finished anyone on the same level as Randy Tito Babalu Jermey Horn Kevin Randelman Guy Mezger or Alistair Overeem who is one of the top ten heavy weights in the world.So add Chuck

You are seriously crazy to think that. Your basing it on the 'number' of KO's... are you kidding me? Try basing it on WHO the fighters KOed, and HOW - in what fashion. Im takin it you havnt watched many older UFC fights have you lol? Or any of his fights out of UFC? Watch his fight against Jose Landi-Jons, one of the greatest MMA fights i think. And it will show you how good Liddell is, and also how well rounded. He uses his wrestling alot in that fight. Chuck is easily one of the top finishers EVER in MMA. And im not even a big fan of his.

My two favourite fighters are Wanderlei and Shogun.

Its just obvious lol... Liddell is easily considered one of the most feared KO artists.

fedor.

This.

Even from his first few fights in Pride, it was obvious that this guy could throw absolute bombs when he was on the ground. From the guard, I don't know anyone who can generate as much power as him. His ground and pound has to be next to none.

He also has shown extremely good submission skills, which is how he finishes most of his fights. I still look back to how he almost played with Nogueira on the ground in both of their fights, staying in Nogueira's guard and almost daring him to try a submission.

Not to mention he can knock people out standing up as well. This is obvious from a few of his fights, and most recently Arlovski.

He might not be the best knockout artist or the best submissionist, but the fact that he does ALL of it, kind of proves that he has to be seriously considered in this argument.

If were talking about whos finished the most then its easy enough just to look up the stats as you have done and quote them' date=' whats the point of that?[/quote']

i mean, if youeve finished mroe ppl than others im assuming your a better finisher, if not you wouldnt finish more ppl

in a way that makes sense' date=' but if all you have finished is a bunch of nobodies....[/quote']

well rampage knocked chuck out like a sack of potatoes in pride, and then rampage was knocked out like a sack of potatoes by wanderlei afterwards, so with my unflawed way of determining winners wanderlei wouldve knocked chuck out like a sack of potatoes and every one that chuck had knocked out at the time = )

i mean' date=' if youeve finished mroe ppl than others im assuming your a better finisher, if not you wouldnt finish more ppl[/quote']

That would be completely irrelevant. What if he has more fights? What if all he did was KO a bunch of nobodys? Quality my friend, not quantity.

well rampage knocked chuck out like a sack of potatoes in pride' date=' and then rampage was knocked out like a sack of potatoes by wanderlei afterwards, so with my unflawed way of determining winners wanderlei wouldve knocked chuck out like a sack of potatoes and every one that chuck had knocked out at the time = )[/quote']

Haha good ol' mma rock paper scissors huh? Too bad things don't work that way.

You just don't like the Iceman..u have Wandy at 1(whom i love)..why didnt he finish Chuck?...He finished Sardine in the UFC n was finished badly by Rampage..you dont make sense

wanderlei deserves that #1 spot. chuck is not the finisher wanderlei was in his career, after all they dont call him the "axe murderer" for nothing.

i just saw all ur post... all i have to say is

GET OFF THE CRACK..........ITS A BAD HABIT.....

tell me honest u hv started watching UFC post 2003 right???

u probably think LESNAR is a beast and than JOHN CENA wud own everyone in UFC!!

.......ur post = total FAIL!!!

actually have a thread about how i think brock sucks and is over rated.

second all i have said is that chuck isnt as good as everyone says .

why is everyone so affended, everyone is talking about the quality of the people they knockout.

as i have said many times chuck hasnt knockout out anyone amazing,

best people he knocked out 1. Renato Sobral 2. kevin randleman and 3. either jermey horn or tito depending how you look at it.,

chuck is a finisher buut i just think that the people on my list (expect maybe tim) are all better finishers because they have finished more consistanly how can you argue that.

Archived