(Audio Interview) Tito Ortiz:"Griffin quit on his fans"

freedom

Tito Ortiz is the biggest ****talker in MMA. It doesn't matter what Forrest would have done' date=' Tito would have found a way to talk **** about it. Hell, Forrest could have knocked Silva out and Tito would have gone "Too sloppy, never would happen to me. Forrest sucks."[/quote']

This is so true and thats why i've never liked Tito

Hope his time away from the UFC has turned him into less of a dilhole.

If you listen to the interview he doesn;t actually say that' date=' he says he's heard people say that by running out of the ring after getting humiliated by Silva he let his fans down.

I expect the smack talk to escalate come weight in time.

[b']I wonder if Griffen will choke Tito out like he did to Rua.[/b]

depends if Ortiz is battling injuries like Rua was...

depends if Ortiz is battling injuries like Rua was...

oh jeez not this...are you kidding me? is thta your excuse for him losing? if he was really injured bad, they wouldnt let him fight right? whats the other excuse his cardio? im sure if he felt his cardio wasnt up to par, he wouldnt fight. so....he LOST get over it. now lets not turn this into a shogun vs griffin thread

And that says a lot.

Indeed, Tito has a head of epic proportions.

I can't see anything wrong in this interview... He said Forrest brings the fight, and said 'some people think' rather then he thinks.... imo he wasn't disrespectful to Forrest in this, or at leaste wasn't trying. If you claim to hate him and know how much a c__t he is, then you'd know he's alot more obvious and upfront with his insults.

Nah i'm not a fan of Tito's, but i enjoy his fights, i find his hype entertaining, and i expect him to beat Forrest.

Archived