If Jon Jones wins

rscott94

I'm surprised no one gives Bader a shot. He is clearly the better wrestler with some serious knockout power. I don't know if I'm ready to anoint Jones yet' date=' not until he at least fights a legit contender. The same goes for Bader.[/quote']

I give Bader a shot. The main reason I don't want to see them fight is they're both young undefeated prospects and I'd like to see them develop more before they fight and one of them has to take a loss. :)

If he does win I say they put him in with a bigger name so he can build up his game some more. I think he's only a couple wins away from a title shot, even though he is so young.

Jardine wouldn't really prove much seeing as how he's torn through his past 3 fights and Jardine is coming off back to back losses.

Yeah Jones would destroy' date=' you gotta give Bader time to flourish before you throw him into anything silly, I say Jones vs Jardine, that would be awesome[/quote']

Yeah, I don't know bout that. They both have 3 UFC fights versus low to mid level opponents at best(maybe a slight edge in opponent quality to Jones) both with two wins by way of decision and one by a finsih, Bader has 11 pro bouts to Jones' 8, and Bader is 4 years older. I see no argument for saying one would destroy the other at this point other than personal preference and/or belief in the hype. As someone said, would be nice to see them build up a bit more before being pitted aginst each other though.

Jones is definitely a talent and judging by the way he man handled Bonnar I think he could put away alot of the top fighters in the division in the next few years.Definitely a title contender in the future. Just needs more experience. Would like to see take on Griffin.

Archived