What's Next For Michael Bisping If He Wins

DeanShogunLHWChamp

What is next for Michael Bisping if he wins or if he loses. Is there a possibility of a rematch with Hendo? a move back up to 205 to take a run at the title. After his last fight at 205 being a close decision loss to former LHW Champ Rashad Evans. but if he loses will he be relegated to a divisional gatekeeper.

this is gonna be a tought fight for both men not sure how it will go. I think Bisping will bounce back but if the real dennis Kang shows up it could mean trouble for Bisping.

If he wins id like to see him face Jake Rosholt. Jake Rosholt is great talent that has the right tools to contend at 185. by beating Bisping it will get his name out there and he can become a contender in the 185 division. but this is me jsut shooting out my ideas.

anyone know where Palhares has been??

this is gonna be a tought fight for both men not sure how it will go. I think Bisping will bounce back but if the real dennis Kang shows up it could mean trouble for Bisping.

If he wins id like to see him face Jake Rosholt. Jake Rosholt is great talent that has the right tools to contend at 185. by beating Bisping it will get his name out there and he can become a contender in the 185 division. but this is me jsut shooting out my ideas.

agree, depends which kang turns up. as for next fight, who knows. but rosholt is actually a good suggestion

heard palhares was fighting at 107, but cant remember where i read it

Palhares has a fractured Tibia was supposed to fight at UFC 101

The Bisping hype is over. Hendo showed that it was all a scam. I really hope Dennis knocks him out and puts the last nail in his careers coffin.

Oh come on! Hendo is top3 at both 185 and 205. Mike has retired Charles McCarthy, taken fights late notice and coAched a winning uk team over the USA (is that what hurts!) I hope they give him Maia next so he can do a "Nate" on him!

Oh come on! Hendo is top3 at both 185 and 205. Mike has retired Charles McCarthy' date=' taken fights late notice and coAched a winning uk team over the USA (is that what hurts!) I hope they give him Maia next so he can do a "Nate" on him![/quote']

Who has he beaten to be considered top 3 in any division ( Im pretty sure he wouldnt even be top3 in strikeforce). The only big names on his record are followed by an L. And don't even think about bringing up Leben (who is bisping's biggest win).

Who has he beaten to be considered top 3 in any division ( Im pretty sure he wouldnt even be top3 in strikeforce). The only big names on his record are followed by an L. And don't even think about bringing up Leben (who is bisping's biggest win).

i'm pretty sure he means henderson is top 3 mate.

Archived