Brand New Forrest Griffin Interview (Video)

Blargafarg

I have never liked griffin. Hes a horrible fighter that somehow overcomes odds and takes out big names. Now if there was ever a fight that he could win this is it as a ring rusted tito should be a easy target. However I hope that tito destroys him in impressive fashion. Not only because seeing forrest run while crying is great but a new contender in the mix at 205 is just what the division needs.

I have never liked griffin. Hes a horrible fighter that somehow overcomes odds and takes out big names. Now if there was ever a fight that he could win this is it as a ring rusted tito should be a easy target. However I hope that tito destroys him in impressive fashion. Not only because seeing forrest run while crying is great but a new contender in the mix at 205 is just what the division needs.

That's why Forrest is so great though. He's not the most talented guy in the world. He's not the most physically gifted guy. He wins because of his heart. He never turns down a fight, and he always brings it. He had one bad fight against Anderson Silva. Nobody looks good against Anderson Silva. Forrest has a lot of pride and he was really embarassed by his lousy perfomance. He gonna pound Tito. Now if 106 just had a HW bout..........

I don't get why people say Forrest is so overrated. You can argue the Shogun victory, but he was beating Rashad until he got caught. And they don't just throw bad fighters to Anderson Silva, because Silva makes great fighters look awful.

Another poster said it best. It's his heart and his "fight whoever whenever" attitude that helps make him so popular and have a good record. Forrest is the underdog in almost every fight and he still pulls it out more often than not.

And he fights smart when he needs to. Yea, he rushed in like a moron against Silva but that's because there's still no real strategy that anyone has against Silva. I see Forrest fighting Tito sort of like how he fought Rampage and how Shogun fought Machida: whittle him down with leg kicks and try and keep it on the feet.

Also, in their last fight Grifin lost by split decision (so it could have gone either way.) Griffin is constantly learning and trying to get better/more varied, whereas Tito has GnP. And only GnP. And a big case of ring rust.

http://www.bsnonline.net/vision/index.php#/Forrest%20Griffin/Videos/CHKoBDBC7dI.swf/

He sounds really motivated. Talks about how bad he wants a win and dealing with the critics. Sounds like Forrest is back!

It's about time he started doing some damage control...After UFC 101 and that plain dumb interview a month or so ago i'm hesitant to trust anything Forrest says or does...I liked the guy a lot but now could care less..I actually want to see Tito beat his head in and see how he reacts...but seeing as how i'm one of those who have "never truly lived" according to Forrest(by the way thats a Frank Mir line)..I'm not one to chastise him if he hauls tail outta the ring crying again..."F the media,F the fans,put Tom Brady on your wall if you want an idol"...F Gump!!!

well thats cool. Im glad to see forrest motivated again.

now to all the idiotas on here, what do you do? other then hide behind a computer screen and talk crap about fighters to make you feel all big and bad. now take care, I know theres some people on this forum who actually train and know what fighters put themselves through to be the best. now..all I got to say is...WAR FORREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.and yes im a forrest ****.and damn proud of it :o

well thats cool. Im glad to see forrest motivated again.

now to all the idiotas on here' date=' what do you do? other then hide behind a computer screen and talk crap about fighters to make you feel all big and bad. now take care, I know theres some people on this forum who actually train and know what fighters put themselves through to be the best. now..all I got to say is...WAR FORREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.and yes im a forrest ****.and damn proud of it :o[/quote']

i drink beer n read these forums and respond sometimes...GL hugging nuts ...i'll hug my beer and not train or get punched in the face...."WAR TITO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He removed himself from the public eye, let time heal some of the wounds, and got back to work. The Silva fight happened the way it did, he's over it and moving on and getting better.

When things go bad and you lose focus on what you need to do, all sorts of bad things happen - especially outside of the ring. I'm glad to hear he's focused on his next fight. Other fighters have lost less and done far worse.

Archived